Vegas Eye Candy....and a few cars thrown in! (1 Viewer)

Joe, I have to ask you a couple of questions being you're the king of getting the eye candy.

I know you have a camera that is a lot bigger than mine, how do you stay discreet? 'Cause knowing my luck I'll see a hottie in the stands and instead of a great picture I'll get a slapped face!

Also, have you encountered a situation where those hot product reps (Race Girl, Monster, etc....) have said "no" to taking a picture of or with them? At this years Gainseville event the skoal girl was flippin' gorgeous but I was afraid she would say no to taking a picture with me, so I didn't bother asking.

BTW "I" to Mel's long hair.

Joe, I have to ask you a couple of questions being you're the king of getting the eye candy.

I know you have a camera that is a lot bigger than mine, how do you stay discreet? 'Cause knowing my luck I'll see a hottie in the stands and instead of a great picture I'll get a slapped face!

Also, have you encountered a situation where those hot product reps (Race Girl, Monster, etc....) have said "no" to taking a picture of or with them? At this years Gainseville event the skoal girl was flippin' gorgeous but I was afraid she would say no to taking a picture with me, so I didn't bother asking.

That's kind of why those promo gals are there, for posing for photos and being general eye candy for their products.

BTW, me three for Mel and long hair. Never did like short hair on a lady.

I vote for Mel with long hair and Kelly with her hair down WOWZA!!!!!!

Great pics as always Joe

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII - I think that should do it.

Thanks for the pics Joe.

Sometimes they can be *****es believe me! But usually I just take one as quickly as possible, but I have been busted believe me!

I know you have a camera that is a lot bigger than mine, how do you stay discreet?
I don't think Joe really answered this part of the question so I'm going to give away his secret:

He's not discreet.

:D

Since I was so busy getting blasted with Greg, Kelly, Chris, Paul and Company I had to depend on my Eye candy spys, and I did catch some Drag racing!;)

Kingnitro : photos : NHRA Las Vegas Oct. '07 : Angelo does work when he's NOT flirting! - powered by SmugMug

LAS VEGAS ROCKS!!

I had a blast all weekend. It was great catching up with Greg, Joe, Kel, Tom and it was good meeting Mark, Chris S (and Lisa and Antone), Chris C, Terry, Paul F, Brian, Timmah.

Hey Joe, why did you leave the best ever BUSTED shot of the girl down in the pit on Saturday? That was hilarious, almost as funny as watching the people watching you chase down hottie's for photos!! :D

Sometimes they can be *****es believe me! But usually I just take one as quickly as possible, but I have been busted believe me!

I just feel weird taking pictures of people I don't know and without their permission. That's my issue. It's not like I can say "Excuse me mister, I wanna take a picture of your six pack so I can show the girls on the mater!"

Although, THE BEST place I've seen to find fabulous girl eye candy is the AFB during PT time :D.

As per the norm, your pictures are excellent!

Joe..... discreet while taking photos of hotties!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Joe is about as stealth as a boner in a pair of speedo's!! :D

It is a pleasure to watchhim in action though!

Lisa takes the cake for being "toastiest" on Saturday. Of course, we didn`t see her after 11:30 am.

LAS VEGAS ROCKS!!

I had a blast all weekend. It was great catching up with Greg, Joe, Kel, Tom and it was good meeting Mark, Chris S (and Lisa and Antone), Chris C, Terry, Paul F, Brian, Timmah.

Hey Joe, why did you leave the best ever BUSTED shot of the girl down in the pit on Saturday? That was hilarious, almost as funny as watching the people watching you chase down hottie's for photos!! :D

I'm confused, what pic are you referring to again?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back