Thank You, Evan. (1 Viewer)

:rolleyes: I have noticed Evan at several events, and know of him. But we went to the Torco sponsored event in Edmonton last year and we were treated like kings. We are a very low budget team with limited resources. I can tell you, I was proud to have a Torco banner on my transporter for the weekend, knowing that this Evan guy was sponsoring the Nitro Jam for those of us who could not afford to do it without him....... Thanks Evan from the gang at Macklyn Motorsports

I also would like to send my best wishes to Mr. Knoll for a speedy recovery. People with big hearts like Evan don't come around every day. I really can't help but think about this question...

Has any (1) person or company helped expand any motorsport more than Evan has done for Drag Racing? He had sponsored a car, or a few in EVERY CATAGORY OF NHRA and IHRA DRAG RACING over the past few years! He has given many people the opportunity to "LIVE THE DREAM" for many years now.

Get well Evan! I look forward to seeing you at the track again soon!

Tim Charlet

Evan
Thank You for the support you have given my friend Comp Racer Jerry
Arnold and all the other race teams, you are appreicated.
You are the KING of COOL.

Evan, We are all praying each day that you get better Soon, We are also Praying for Latrell and Ray, Eric And Chuck and There familys send there get well Wishes to you all and also to tell you if you need anything, Please give us a call, Were all family here and when one is down, We all try to help get you back up.

Donie

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back