Valvoline to sponsor Hot Rod at Gators (1 Viewer)

S/C driving is a finish line race if the reaction times are consistent.
But to compare 8.90 to a TA/FC or TA/D is crazy.
My first pass in any type of car (TA/FC) down a drag strip was a low 8 sec half track shut-off....I can't imagine spending $15,000 to play for the stripe..
I like the guys/gals in the S/C class but is very boring for the average fan and myself.....you can be successful overnight w/ all the shelf bought parts.....But don't tell that to a certain someone who wrecked a S/C dragster on a solo pass in Vegas while testing??....some get it...some don't...

I like the guys/gals in the S/C class but is very boring for the average fan and myself.....you can be successful overnight w/ all the shelf bought parts.....But don't tell that to a certain someone who wrecked a S/C dragster on a solo pass in Vegas while testing??....some get it...some don't...

Classy comment. Apparently you don't like ALL of the "guys/gals in the S/C class."

JUSTIN: PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR FACTS THAT THE BEST DRIVERS COME FROM
THE SUPER CLASSES, AND IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE ABILITY TO DRIVE AN ALCOHOL CAR THAN RELEASING THE TRANSBRAKE, I DON'T THINK FULLER
GOT HIS DEAL FROM PURE DRIVING ABILITY IF YOU WILL DO A LITTLE INVESTIGATING I THINK HE BOUGHT HIS RIDE LIKE A LOT OTHER DRIVERS OR HIS PARENTS DID, I OWN MY BUSINESS WITH NO PARENTS TO HELP SO I FEEL LIKE I PAID MY DUES AND SAY WHAT I PLEASE MAYBE HE ISN'T A DICK
BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD AN APOLOGY, BY THE WAY I DON'T HAVE A CHIP
ON MY SHOULDER.

gk
Thae caps lock key is on the left of the keyboad, right next to the letter A.

Justin- I'm sorry, I did not see that it was JMO...;)
Gordon- Kool-Aid and kiddie table is a good thing...:)
Brent- I can't say totally uncalled for... But not right...:cool:
Guy- Been there, done that for a very long time, on his/your own dime... Nothing but respect...:D
This thread was about Valvoline sponsoring Hot Dog at the Gators...
O.K. I may have derailed it slightly... LOL he-he, but what I should have said was-
Maybe he could always TRY and run the alky class... Since he has never done it... That being said, I don't think the name calling and B.S. about who does more or less as a driver is going to be answered here... NEXT!!

Gee Ray, just when we were having fun...
Senior Chief... pass the Kool Aid....
and besides....
I'm the best driver EVER to run a 14.30 street bracket car on a Wednesday night... 4 spd, ha ha ha... didn't win much, but I sure a heck had fun...

Remember my first pass ever... red lit, missed 2nd, blew the tires off (H60-15's set at 22 pounds)

Sorry, only 1 hour sleep last night, Grandson cutting teeth, gram and mommy both went crazy... so gramps have him all night.... lil DM reminds me of HotRod, both about the same hight.....

Karl
You know those mid-day half naps seem to screw me up!!:D I got sis beating the hell out of me for not picking up the car parts in the dining room, and now the nephew showed up and is hungry... Can't we all just get along??;) NOW GIVE ME A COOKIE!!:p
And you will always be the man of Wednesday nights...:)

Now this is cool debating, NHRA needs a little controversy instead of (well i was going from a to b), (wanna thank my crew) etc: how you think the roundie round guys got where they are kissing and holding hands, to much
ass kissing and politics in NHRA! is all about money i have always said$
i had rather go against the grain & corporate suits, that makes good
tv, radio and print.

OMG!! :D I thought I was going to bust a rib... Hot Dog commenting on how he was surprised how short the NASCARP drivers were...:rolleyes: Oh man, take a look at his blog... ROTFLMAO!!
YA think someone could have givin the boy a box to stand on... or bent a knee... LMAO
And he was wearing his high heels too!! :eek: Oh man... I gotta go...;)

Last edited:
OMG!! :D I thought I was going to bust a rib... Hot Dog commenting on how he was surprised how short the NASCARP drivers were...:rolleyes: Oh man, take a look at his blog... ROTFLMAO!!
YA think someone could have givin the boy a box to stand on... or bent a knee... LMAO
And he was wearing his high heels too!! :eek: Oh man... I gotta go...;)

Very funny....lol, Ghio...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back