Fuller's Future? (1 Viewer)

From NHRA.com:
From the outside, it appears that Flynn's team, which he admits is the number-two car at David Powers Motorsports to Whit Bazemore's Lee Beard-tuned Matco Tools dragster,

Maybe part of the problem is the number 2 car beating the number 1 car success-wise? I believe that has happened before?

From NHRA.com:
From the outside, it appears that Flynn's team, which he admits is the number-two car at David Powers Motorsports to Whit Bazemore's Lee Beard-tuned Matco Tools dragster,

Maybe part of the problem is the number 2 car beating the number 1 car success-wise? I believe that has happened before?

Ah yes, conspiracy theories. Gotta love them! I don't think Hot Rod beating Whit twice has anything to do with whether Hot Rod is on the website or the car is parked. Unfortunately, it is all about $$$$$. Shame Valvoline backed out. I sure hope DPM finds the money to keep the "2nd" car out there. It would be great for both teams and TF racing.

Kurt

Well, hopefully, they will get some much needed funds.
It's crazy how this things work. Ya never know until its a signed contract.
I think it would be nice if they got some temporary help, to keep them out there, making laps, and getting points.
Maybe a change of colors..... like as in 2.

Just that it could keep them out there...
Even if its temporary....
Good teams have had some temp help before...
Seems a good fit to me....

Also.....Don't be surprised if Valvoline stays on with DPM and Fuller on a "lets-see-what-happens-one-day-at-a-time" sorta deal...I would bet money on it, if DPM would take $75,000 per event..I am not sure that Valvoline would pay the full $100,000 per race that they are asking...but then again, you never know... Either way, Valvoline could be in a VERY good position here...

???????????????????????????????? Like I said..... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back