Vaccines needed to attend Nascar races??? (1 Viewer)

I heard about this yesterday. Talk about idiotic! Figures that it would be the Dems pulling something like this. :rolleyes: I love this line:
"Democrats should know that there is no preventive measure yet designed to ward off the blue-collar values and patriotism that NASCAR fans represent," said Linda Daves, chairwoman of the N.C. Republican Party. "If they aren't careful, they just might catch some of it."
:D

I heard about this yesterday. Talk about idiotic! Figures that it would be the Dems pulling something like this. :rolleyes: I love this line::D

Check that; Dems that live in the Anti-American states like California/N.Y and Mass. Dems in the Southern states won't touch this for nothing!:rolleyes:

Careful Suzie
It can lay dormant for years, then some day you'll find yourself sleeping Sunday afternoons!!!:eek:

Well Yeah, what Matt said...
NASCAR is to racing what GOLF on TV is to stick and ball sports... why is it I can stay up for the whole 24 hours of Le Manns and the first hour of NASCAR sends me of to Never-Never Land?

d'kid

OR your kiddo is into it while he's at the other-ex-half's.....

OR, OR....you find yourself 'seeing' someone who watches it and watches a little NHRA on the side....more lately.

And then before you know it....you are watching the last 6 laps of the race on Sunday killing time before the NHRA Finals come on.

<sigh> I guess I gotta follow Waltrip for a bit. Have I mentioned a 'friend' already gave me a NAPA Racing hat? At least it has Yota on it. btw....how is that going to set with Mopar? ;)

I have been know to watch a NASCAR race when there is no drag racing on, but I always fall asleep!

I like Tony Stewart! DO NOT EVEN START WITH ME!!!:p

i was at the beach the other day and i accidently asked the
guy in the surf shop if they rented boogity boards......:D

.....vaccines fo' racin'......i thank thu' blue collar comedy boyz
will steal dis' fur shur

I have been know to watch a NASCAR race when there is no drag racing on, but I always fall asleep!

I like Tony Stewart! DO NOT EVEN START WITH ME!!!:p

Hey...........I root for the guy too.:eek:;):D

He can drive the hell out of anything with wheels.

People I know around here that have raced against him have said they both love him and hate him at the same time.

and when the racing is over he is the most fun of all to be around.

REX

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back