Two old garage posters (1 Viewer)

Mr. Jean

Nitro Member
Thought some might enjoy these, from the good old days.:D
1976-Winston-600x429-0851.jpg

1977-Winston-600x429-0832.jpg

Those are cool...I hate it when ya'll do that...makes me want to get out the old photo albums and relive the past....:p

Oh... you mean THOSE kind of posters. I thought this was going to be a commentary about those with Internet access on their workbench or something.

:D

........hey Jean are those for sale :eek:
Mr Jean, those are totally cool, I wish I were there, Steve if you want to purchase old memorbilia then check out GOYDA.COM he has the stuff, I just browsed thru his newest stuff and it looks good. lots of things from the mid 70s to 90s. Pricey but if you are a collector then it's worth it, I bought the entire collection of 1961 stuff a few years ago, (that is the year I was born) and have since added to my collection, I now am working the collection from 1979 (the year I graduated and spent my summer hanging out at the drags) the 1981 US Nationals was the second to last time all Three of My Brothers and I were together, A few months after, My Brother Dave was dead, We spent a couple of fun weeks travelling and hanging out together then POOF! he was gone! Life is too short, live it to the fullest.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back