New posters... (1 Viewer)

Redman

Nitro Member
There was quite a lot of discussion in the pits about this new format. All good that I heard. I think you will see many of the drivers stepping in to post in the near future. Some have been watching to make sure the site didn't quickly revert back to its old state. I was surprised at how many of the drivers and crew watch(ed) this site without posting. The feeling is that it might be safer to share here now with these changes. I was also suprised at how many names of the old "disrespectful posters" from the old board that these drivers knew by screen name. The site is watched more than I ever knew.

We'll see who posts and how quickly.

Jim

I was already asked who these drivers are in an email. I don't think it is my place to say because it tends to obligate them to post. IMHO they should choose to post if and when they are ready. Not because they are called out.

Jim

I think you're right Jim. They'll post when they're ready. It should be their decision.

A big hearty congrats on Gary's win today!!!!:)

Jim, congratulations on the win today!! :)

Is the celebration party already over with, or did you leave early?? :D

Hi everyone, :D
1st post ever, have been coming here for years & years, just reading and taking in the info, which at times has been absolutely brilliant. Having said that there had been a noticeable change (for the worst) in the recent times, obviously leading to the current changes which have impressed myself & from what Jim Jannard has said, hopefully some of the Pros enough to post.

I personally hope Gary Scelzi is one of the possible posters, I was/am a fan of the late Blaine Johnson and Gary inherited me and I’m sure a lot of other fans loyalty because of that, and the excellent job he has done since. He would be a wonderful contributor, with his humor and "down to earth" attitude.

:cool: Thanks JP

Not wanting to hijack the thread but just a side note, imagine how different Top Fuel landscape would be had Blaine Johnson not had the accident? Given Alan's obvious brilliance, who would have stopped the 2 brothers from possibly duplicating John Force type dominance in Top Fuel!

:eek: :)

Hi everyone, :D
1st post ever, have been coming here for years & years, just reading and taking in the info, which at times has been absolutely brilliant. Having said that there had been a noticeable change (for the worst) in the recent times, obviously leading to the current changes which have impressed myself & from what Jim Jannard has said, hopefully some of the Pros enough to post.

I personally hope Gary Scelzi is one of the possible posters, I was/am a fan of the late Blaine Johnson and Gary inherited me and I’m sure a lot of other fans loyalty because of that, and the excellent job he has done since. He would be a wonderful contributor, with his humor and "down to earth" attitude.

:cool: Thanks JP

Not wanting to hijack the thread but just a side note, imagine how different Top Fuel landscape would be had Blaine Johnson not had the accident? Given Alan's obvious brilliance, who would have stopped the 2 brothers from possibly duplicating John Force type dominance in Top Fuel!

:eek: :)

Welcome to the Mater, John. I too hope that Gary is one of the many drivers and crew members and owners who decide to post. What other sport do the fans have a site like this?

Yeah, everyone I talked to was aware of the format change. Even folks who never registered here, but who quietly sit in the background & observe. I was impressed with that... atleast they know we're here!

Yeah, everyone I talked to was aware of the format change. Even folks who never registered here, but who quietly sit in the background & observe. I was impressed with that... atleast they know we're here!

Only time will tell. It's one thing to sign up and sit, (they were doing that before), and all together another thing to actualiy post and talk.:rolleyes:

Jim,
Thanx for helping to clean the place up. I know a few of the racers/owners you are talking about and I myself quit posting on here because of it. I have very strong opinions and believe everyone should have strong convictions in what they believe... but common manners should always be at the basis of every action.

Jerrod,
Thanx for having the marbles to clean the place out... but not sterilize into Politically Correct Land.

Everyone else,
I'm off my soapbox now:D :D :D

I know a couple people who may register but they probably still won't post, and that's fine by me -- posting isn't for everyone. Even though the board is "new & improved" **sparkle** some just get more value out of lurking.

You know who you are? :D
I hope you'll join in, but it's cool & I understand why you don't. :)

I know a couple people who may register but they probably still won't post, and that's fine by me -- posting isn't for everyone. Even though the board is "new & improved" **sparkle** some just get more value out of lurking.

You know who you are? :D
I hope you'll join in, but it's cool & I understand why you don't. :)

Nas man, I hope I faze this right. What good does it do to join but not POST?:confused: It's been made quite clear already that the wrong opinion or the wrong wording towards anybody here will be dealt with:rolleyes:Already have posts toughting the fact that so and so has joined, or what's his face or name is back, but still not posting.

Nas man, I hope I faze this right. What good does it do to join but not POST?:confused: It's been made quite clear already that the wrong opinion or the wrong wording towards anybody here will be dealt with:rolleyes:Already have posts toughting the fact that so and so has joined, or what's his face or name is back, but still not posting.

My guess would be that if and when the mood strikes you are good to go and already a verified member. If a topic came up that you were inclined to share your opinion on you could do it right then.

My guess would be that if and when the mood strikes you are good to go and already a verified member. If a topic came up that you were inclined to share your opinion on you could do it right then.
Also to get in on the great price, before it goes up, for new members. ;) :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back