Whats with the watered down topics? (1 Viewer)

Terrance Smith

Nitro Member
So the board was reinvented and it looks good but it appears that ost posters have shyed away from the tough topics. Can we not ask questions about a teams performance or is there a fear that it would open a flame fest? I have some questions I'd like to ask objectively but don't want to be banned. After looking on for few days in my opinion the posts are not as inquisitive as the old board. Just my opinion.

OK Terrance see my post in 5 min re: Qualifing.....I may be the 1st casualty of the New Nitromater :(

Last edited:
So the board was reinvented and it looks good but it appears that ost posters have shyed away from the tough topics. Can we not ask questions about a teams performance or is there a fear that it would open a flame fest? I have some questions I'd like to ask objectively but don't want to be banned. After looking on for few days in my opinion the posts are not as inquisitive as the old board. Just my opinion.

Terrance I think once we get a race under our belts the Opinions will surface once again. I guess folks are just testing the waters to see where the Sharks are hiding!:eek: I will say that I am curious what will NOW count as Bashing!:rolleyes:

There are no BUZZ Words that will bring out the 'Sharks" as we have been nomered.
Objective posts are welcome! I personally welcome MANY Opinons, Its a free thought board. Its when a thread starts or becomes inflamitory that it will get the scrutiny.
The board is a good thing, it allows many the ability to ask and share whats going on, which is a very good thing.
Actually, there should be no reason that there should have to be mods, we are fans and industry involved people that just here to help keep this good thing rolling.

Terrance! Post away, if you have a topic or concern, let it rip. Lots of opinions here. I learn something new each and every day, some good, some bad, but I am learning and that's what's good!

I agree. I think most people here; myself included, are open to anything legitimate & honest. Now atleast we know we're dealing with "real people" per se; rather than just catchy screen names that come & go, looking to talk trash & start keyboard fights. So bring it on!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back