Toliver 4.89, CRASH (2 Viewers)

I just looked up her bio. She's married to Casey Daigle, a pitcher for the Arizona Diamondbacks. They have one son and she is listed at 6'1".

Jeff and crew have been a little bit busy- only a text message that led me to believe that the car is fine but the compressor went to machine heaven from all the sand removal....:p

Jeff and crew have been a little bit busy- only a text message that led me to believe that the car is fine but the compressor went to machine heaven from all the sand removal....:p
Busy on a Sunday is a good thing... :D And I believe that body will end up back in the mold or be repaired... Not many of those bodies around...

I'm so happy for Dale, Jerry, Jeff and the whole Rockstar team... :cool:

SOB!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm toast already!!! 4 freakin points this week Ray- even you will do better than me today!!! EVERYONE I picked is on the trailer, and one didn't even make it out of the box...SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what happens when I don't talk to the dogs......:mad:

SOB!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm toast already!!! 4 freakin points this week Ray- even you will do better than me today!!! EVERYONE I picked is on the trailer, and one didn't even make it out of the box...SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what happens when I don't talk to the dogs......:mad:
LOL :D I thought you drunk too much already... :rolleyes: Take a tooth pill, and remember, there is always next week... I know your pain brother... I'm sure I will be only a few spots ahead of you...
Thank You Dave Connolly!! :(

Good to see Toliver finally get some airtime for his sponsor... I was bummed to see Head go out in Rd 1, but seeing Toliver get his first round win was good consolation.

Jerry & Dale are sneaking up on it. Glad to see them qualify well, win a round, and also get Top Speed!

And I believe that body will end up back in the mold or be repaired... Not many of those bodies around...

Well ,after Monday they have a lot more work to do to repair the body. They left it sitting in the pits for someone to pick it up with a rental truck, when they got back the top was cut off & the tree was removed by someone who thought the body was left for scrap!
The guy with the sawzall was reported to be a member of a Pro-Stock team.:eek:
More news at 11 :)

Yeah, I'm gonna leave a $40,000 body for scrap...:eek::mad:

What did this guy think- it was 1973???

Last edited:
Well ,after Monday they have a lot more work to do to repair the body. They left it sitting in the pits for someone to pick it up with a rental truck, when they got back the top was cut off & the tree was removed by someone who thought the body was left for scrap!

hey there Jerry where did you hear news like that? And why hasn't anyone else responded to this rumor? Is it true? If so who would be such a dumb*** to do such a stupid thing?:confused:

Ain't that a MF'er!

I don't think i'd want Toliver after me if I had just cut the top off his body..:eek:

Last edited:
The guy with the sawzall was reported to be a member of a Pro-Stock team.
More news at 11
Are you kidding me??
Holy Sh!t!! I'm sure the crew left a post-it on the window clearly saying "DO NOT TOUCH"... or "DO NOT CUT-UP"... :mad: Someone needs to peek behind that terrible curtain and see if they are trying to mount a new roof... :rolleyes: Martin, is this for real?? And I would not want Jerry showing up at my shop or front door either... :eek: This is one time (of many) that I can see, using a sawzall on a human being, on purpose... WHAT UP NUBS?? :D Is this true??

Are you kidding me??
Holy Sh!t!! I'm sure the crew left a post-it on the window clearly saying "DO NOT TOUCH"... or "DO NOT CUT-UP"... :mad: Someone needs to peek behind that terrible curtain and see if they are trying to mount a new roof... :rolleyes: Martin, is this for real?? And I would not want Jerry showing up at my shop or front door either... :eek: This is one time (of many) that I can see, using a sawzall on a human being, on purpose... WHAT UP NUBS?? Is this true??

Yes, it is very true... And someone with a saw was a complete moron :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back