Toliver 4.89, CRASH (1 Viewer)

37 minutes huh?
Look what's on right now.

*edit: Ouch! That Japanese girl pitcher took a hard one to the stomach!

Sorry-back to Jerry Toliver and the rockstar fuel funny car.

Last edited:
That worked out great for me. I got to see all of Talladega Nights and then a half inning of Jennie Finch pitching. Now it's light 'em up time.

Normally a potential problem for the Denver race is if the Sunday night Baseball game which comes on at 6 in the east runs late on ESPN. They will bump the game to ESPN2 and delay the start of the race. I remember a couple of years ago waiting out a game between the Red Sox and Yankees and rooting for whichever team was in the field.

I fell in love last night... couldn't help it, that USA Pitcher reminds me of Jessie Lynn next door... also plays softball.

I thought it was GREAT to see Dale and the team run a number, and get solidly in the show, before Jerry tried to take it to?? Martin's house!! :eek: :D

BTW- Since there is no thread on it... :rolleyes:
T- Bone slidding a Fuel Coupe sideways like that, for that long, is like nothing I have ever seen in my life... I know it was all luck, but WOW!!

Can I talk about the Connie Cohen, I'm flying and lucky as hell trick now too?? :p No, other thread, o.k.

This thread was going along so smooth and BOOM, the D word... LOL

I thought it was GREAT to see Dale and the team run a number, and get solidly in the show, before Jerry tried to take it to?? Martin's house!! :eek: :D

BTW- Since there is no thread on it... :rolleyes:
T- Bone slidding a Fuel Coupe sideways like that, for that long, is like nothing I have ever seen in my life... I know it was all luck, but WOW!!

Can I talk about the Connie Cohen, I'm flying and lucky as hell trick now too?? :p No, other thread, o.k.

This thread was going along so smooth and BOOM, the D word... LOL

Yea my bad,lets stick with what the thread is really about-lets see the rockstar go some rounds!!

Yea my bad,lets stick with what the thread is really about-lets see the rockstar go some rounds!!
I really think it's about baseball, and some hot young lady quite frankly, who may or may not be hot, and may or may not, like other girls... :D

Let's try to cut down on the use of offensive language.
All kinds of folks read this board and you shouldn't want to be associated with that kind of language.

We wouldn't tolerate the "N-word" here and I don't think the "D-word" has any place either. (I KNOW that people of either persuasion might use the term but most recognize it as an ugly slur.)

You might be more sensitive to that stereotype if you had a daughter. sister, or close friend who played competive sports (Oh like, maybe, Drag Racing.)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back