Toliver 4.89, CRASH (1 Viewer)

I'm sure Omaha has a fine correctional facility, were you will not be finding me anytime soon... ;) Now Lincoln, NE. with that huge walled up turn of the century looking "thing" in the middle of a residential neighborhood, has had me very intrigued since I saw that... I REALLY want to know more about the who's, what, when, and why's of that place... :D Trippy

How many leaves on an ear of corn?? :D

Gotta go- Found some untapped sanding area...
Paint by 3PM and back at it... :)
Ray, interestingly enough, the correctional facility is in south Lincoln! The walled up thingy--in the residential neighborhood--if you are referring to the state capitol building I can fil you in on all the data there--if you are referring to Memorial Stadium in northwest Lincoln, well, the college football thread covered that one pretty well! Heck just fly into Lincoln instead of Omaha and we can visit all three places! My cousin is director of inmate physical fitness at the State Pen--he'll be glad to give us a tour!

Ray, interestingly enough, the correctional facility is in south Lincoln! The walled up thingy--in the residential neighborhood--if you are referring to the state capitol building I can fil you in on all the data there--if you are referring to Memorial Stadium in northwest Lincoln, well, the college football thread covered that one pretty well! Heck just fly into Lincoln instead of Omaha and we can visit all three places! My cousin is director of inmate physical fitness at the State Pen--he'll be glad to give us a tour!
There is no doubt that what I drove by, is a correctional facility... :eek: Never seen anything like that... Should be close to I-80 and pretty near Speedway Motors?? :confused: Scary looking place from the outside...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back