Team Force with 4 cars? (1 Viewer)

Well DUH......... of course she would drive a Team Force car but I had not heard anything offical that she was going to drive next year.

jim

He said "his baby was gonna step into the fight"..................but his mouth goes so fast alot of things come out of it..................I'm sure she probably will step up next year. but it has not been officially announced yet.

Ya know... John was racing Worsham when Del blew up and went end over end in the sand/nets. I wonder what John would have done if he was racing Ashley and that happened??? He is going to be worried sick every time she makes a pass. I am not saying she is not ready, I just think John will be pretty distracted next year.

John and Ashley will both be just fine next year! So will Robert Hight and Eric Medlen. That's going to be a really tough team to beat.

For me, the icing on the cake would be Oakley in the Force Camp on Ashley's car. Oh, Baby my dream come true!

Bobby, I thought they said that Oakley will still be with Scelzi next year...

I could see that happening.

I'd rather see that then Brand Source :rolleyes:

Paul, didn't you hear, Maytag will align under the Brand Source umbrella
and become the 'official appliances of the NHRA'........
Will have washer/dryer displays in mfg. midway complete with 'Maytag Girls'
roof hatch on FC's will actually be lids from washing machines.
:D :D :D sorry, couldn't help myself.

I'm still stunned at how many fans can't Wait to see JFR grow to 4 FC's, when they Trashed DSR for that very thing!:rolleyes:

I'm still stunned at how many fans can't Wait to see JFR grow to 4 FC's, when they Trashed DSR for that very thing!:rolleyes:

That should tell you something. Personally I am not a big fan of DSR but as far as I am concerned if you can afford or find the funding for 10 cars, more power to you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back