Force Cars and the 4 wide. (1 Viewer)

I can say the burnouts were better than elimination ones!!!

Can you here Force telling Coil tune it like old days cause i'm going to smoke the them Goodyears like I own that company!

Medlin telling Zippy hey you let old man beat you on burn out you better tree his a$$

Then Del telling Dickie lets make it look like this lane has some traction!!!

Did Wilk have in the new SPEC NITRO enigne???

Sorry :D
FC 4 way was better than the Diggers they just ran them

I thought the selection was gonna be based on points. I was shocked to not see Tped or Capps in this.

I thought the selection was gonna be based on points. I was shocked to not see Tped or Capps in this.

These guys don't want to spend a dime more then they need to. I don't think Tony would of anyway, and Shoe probably wanted more money then they were offering. Just business for him.

I guess if it was thought to be a big advantage, DSR should have run the NAPA car to gain info for Hagan.

Lane choice was
Neff 1st
Force 2nd
Wilk 3rd
Del 4th
Based on low ET from rd.1

Alan

P.S. It was pretty cool to watch!
It sure looked cool on tv Alan and I bet the vibration and noise was awsome. We were going to be there but after we almost knocked the blimp out of the sky at Indy with our body and wing we figured it would be better to go home and put together another one. Going all the way to Charlotte with one body could make it a short weekend.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back