some mater stats.... (1 Viewer)

Jrod

Administrator
Just wanted to give people a heads up...looks like the new format is really working out well. We have almost 1,000 people who have registered and our July web traffic is already double what we did in June.

I know there are still a few who are very unhappy about the change...but I guess you can't please everyone!

J

Just wanted to give people a heads up...looks like the new format is really working out well. We have almost 1,000 people who have registered and our July web traffic is already double what we did in June.

I know there are still a few who are very unhappy about the change...but I guess you can't please everyone!

J

Hey Jerrod.....I think the change is wonderful....Thanks, dude!! Good job....
Getting the drivers back in here is awesome.....Good to be back....;)

Things are looking good. I would like to see a few back..FINMAN comes to mind. But those that want to be here..will be. I keep hearing the line about PayPal being an issue..pffft..I used the other:

2Checkout.com

It was awesome..no membership..just a verification deal.

Now if we only had some Mod tools..:D Not that they are needed yet..hehe.

I must say I am surprised. I thought it would slowly grow back and people kind of felt there way around the changes. It's great to see so many people jumping back in so quickly.

How many hits did we have or average before the change?

Jerrod, how many PAGE REQUESTS?

A hit is a misleading stat in my book, as if someone clicks on a thread, to load a page, and that threat has 65 graphics in it, that is 65 hits, plus other associated files.

Just curious more than anything.

Jerrod, how many PAGE REQUESTS?

A hit is a misleading stat in my book, as if someone clicks on a thread, to load a page, and that threat has 65 graphics in it, that is 65 hits, plus other associated files.

Just curious more than anything.

2.6 is the number of page requests...i called them hit cause i figure thats what most people understand.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back