some mater stats.... (1 Viewer)

I need some Chapstick and some spy stuff after that dribble:
Kevin the Joker Brown!:cool:
Better yet, come over to our place and we'll share some great stuff with you instead of Chapstick. It's called X Balm! We bought an entire globe of assorted flavors and are addicting Arizonians everywhere with this stuff. Maybe you'll stop complaining with your lips coated with this "Superior" product?

Better yet, come over to our place and we'll share some great stuff with you instead of Chapstick. It's called X Balm! We bought an entire globe of assorted flavors and are addicting Arizonians everywhere with this stuff. Maybe you'll stop complaining with your lips coated with this "Superior" product?

lol....Can you send me some!!! Chapped lips is a givin'!!...It is hot as hades in Texas!!:D

Sir, with all due respect........thank you for the purchase:D .....you guys rock! Thanks for the support!

KB:cool:

Time for me to chime in. I have been here since the begining and I have always loved this place. I have made alot of great freinds from here, and had great support during times of need. I quit posting a while back and just lurked here due to all the B.S. I am all for what Jerrod and Shannon have done with the new format. I think the pace is way better than before and it will only get better. Just give it a little time and things will be like they were when the Mater was started.
Brandon

ROBERT WAGNER

I think you just don't want to like the changes so you're not going to. As for it being all pc, I think people are still feeling the way around although we have had disagreements.

The Driving Force show thread, some people like it, some don't.
Jannards story about what Whit said about himself. There was some discussion about that and if it should have been told.
ESPN Coverage- people are still voicing their dislike over Page.

There are differing opinons here, we're not all on some @$$ kissing wagon. The difference is that we are now having these discussions in a civil manner. I suppose the real test will come when something controversial happens at the races.

ROBERT WAGNER

I think you just don't want to like the changes so you're not going to. As for it being all pc, I think people are still feeling the way around although we have had disagreements.

The Driving Force show thread, some people like it, some don't.
Jannards story about what Whit said about himself. There was some discussion about that and if it should have been told.
ESPN Coverage- people are still voicing their dislike over Page.

There are differing opinons here, we're not all on some @$$ kissing wagon. The difference is that we are now having these discussions in a civil manner. I suppose the real test will come when something controversial happens at the races.

I have no argument with the new board, and yes I do have some problems with the way it's been going so far. As far as REAL names go, anybody that wanted to know who I was, just had to click on my website, and IF their comp did not blow up,:D they would know who I am. Not everybody that left was a trouble maker as some have tried to make them out to be. Was a LOT of good information came from some of those people. Also a lot of crap from some of them. But some that are still here were just a gulity of spreading junk as the one's that left were. And now are ALL acting like it's so great now.
If I didn't like this place, I sure wouldn't have wasted my $1 to rejoin. But to some on here, it would seem that because I ask some questions, I don't like it. So that's how I feel at the present time. But like anything else in life, it can change.

Not everybody that left was a trouble maker as some have tried to make them out to be.

I agree that not everyone who didn't return was a troublemaker. Some didn't come back because they will not use PayPal while others will not use their real name. Some won't come back because they know they had a big part in the changes that were made to this site.

Who knows? Perhaps others will join who will have even better information. Time will tell.

And those crewmembers that could give the other side of the story.......we don't have to worry about that anymore......and actual witnesses to events that are employed by lurkers........we don't have to worry about all the trouble they will cause either.

And those crewmembers that could give the other side of the story.......we don't have to worry about that anymore......and actual witnesses to events that are employed by lurkers........we don't have to worry about all the trouble they will cause either.

I'd say that we have the disrespectful minority from the old mater, to thank for that too. Collateral damage and the price that had to be paid for their hateful posts. Now we don't have to worry about mean spirited, disrespectful, angry-jealousy-petty driven postings anymore either. Guess the owner of the board felt it was worth the price that had to be paid for making the change.

Most of the people you refer to, are or will be posting at another site so you will probably still have access that sort of information

Last edited:
Gee Jackee..........that seems a little mean spirited don't you think:rolleyes:

And with all due respect..........bordering on disrespectful

P.S. To which other site do you refer?

Last edited:
Gee Jackee..........that seems a little mean spirited don't you think:rolleyes:

And with all due respect..........bordering on disrespectful

P.S. To which other site do you refer?

If I intended to be disrespectful and mean spritied, I would not have replied to your post. I was simply stating the reality of the current situation. If you wish to read into that, disrespect and mean spiritedness, that will, of course, be your choice.

I'll have to let the other readers, including the mods, decide if I was being disrespectful and mean spirited or bordering on anything. It is what it is.

The other site is Deepstage.net. Some of the people who didn't return here, for whatever reason, are posting there. For the crew members who didn't feel comfortable giving the "inside information" or "other side of the story" under their real names that you referred to, they can post with screen names there. There is also the 'burndown lounge', where people who are so inclined, can rip others a new one, bad mouth, insult, liable, disrespect, alienate, lie, etc. if they want to. At least it's kept out of the main Forum. All one has to do is ask Mark to set them up to post in there.

Last edited:
I agree that not everyone who didn't return was a troublemaker. Some didn't come back because they will not use PayPal while others will not use their real name. Some won't come back because they know they had a big part in the changes that were made to this site.

Who knows? Perhaps others will join who will have even better information. Time will tell.

Jackee, if you are going to use my statement as a reason for your logic, use the whole thing.

Post's 70 & 71. Where right after, I also said that a few of the biggest troublemakers are still here.

Still two different issues. I just didn't respond to this other part.

"Not everyone who left was a troublemaker. " one thought.
"Some of the biggest troublemakers are still here. " another thought.

So I'll respond to the 2nd one now. I have EVERY confidence they will not get very far if they start trouble on the new mater

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back