She made it look so easy a Cavewoman could do it. (1 Viewer)

Nice win Karen! Other than the floppers banging into the wall, her win was about the only other thing worth watching today.

i love that thread name! she should have the cave man face painted on her helmet! lol congrats to karen!

I could be wrong, and if I am, I know someone will beat me for it... No Big... Has'nt she won from the #16 spot more than once?? :confused: Hey, take out #1 and you get all the easy ones, right?? 3 holeshots I believe also... :D That cavewoman can ride... Congrats Karen...:)

i was so happy when she won the first round!
then to come back and find out she won the race was great...just not as great as the first round win!

That first round was a tough one. I hate seeing Angelle lose but if Karen wins instead, I'm all for it!!!

I think GEICO made an excellent choice in choosing Karen for their spokeswoman/sponsorship choice. Not only does she appear to be very classy, professional, intelligent and well spoken individual but she's a great role model.

As a champion, she'd be a great ambassador for the sport in general, not just the PSB.

I could be wrong, and if I am, I know someone will beat me for it... No Big... Has'nt she won from the #16 spot more than once?? :confused: Hey, take out #1 and you get all the easy ones, right?? 3 holeshots I believe also... :D That cavewoman can ride... Congrats Karen...:)

Ray, I think she said they won once before from the #15 spot rather than #16, but I could be wrong.

Either way, that cavewoman invented the axe and chopped down the tree today! Great win for Karen & the Geico team... and I'm not even a fan of PSB, but she's good people and easy to root for!

Karen OWNS Houston/Baytown as of late. I hope she goes back-to-back! Congrats to the team!

I understand the Cavemen are getting their own TV show. Maybe Karen can have a cameo role in it winning Gainesville. Woo Woo!

Congrats Karen.... give 'em heck in Houston!

Great Job to Karen and team! It appears the new tree is working since I think there was only 1 red light all day.

AB and AS are my guys but, I was thrilled to see Karen win it today. As all the posters above said, "She's smart and good!"
GEICO ought to feature her in a regular ad with the Gecko - and run it on NHRA, NASCAR, or ANYWHERE!
They're not using her enough.

I join with the rest of you in congratulating Karen and the GEICO team. Great job. And I, too, would love to see her sponsor use her in some of their ads.

When I called and checked on motorcycle insurance, I made sure to mention her name.

I think I even did when I checked on car insurance too.

I think GEICO made an excellent choice in choosing Karen for their spokeswoman/sponsorship choice. Not only does she appear to be very classy, professional, intelligent and well spoken individual but she's a great role model.

As a champion, she'd be a great ambassador for the sport in general, not just the PSB.

Here here! Well said. I don't follow P/S Bike, but enjoy seeing her win.
great job Karen!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back