Angelle Sampey could raise some $$$$$$$$$ (1 Viewer)

Lets be honest some of you will just bash her no matter what she does or doesn't do. Personally I just think some of ya'll are jealous that she has more stones than you do to ride that bike.:p Either that or its just envy that she has the opportunity and you don't.

Either way its kinda sad. She's a great rider. One of the best ever on a bike and creeping her way up the list of great regardless of class.

I do find it interesting that some of you that complain about her tears are also ones that complain that all the interviews are so robotic and boring. Here's someone that wears her heart on her sleeve and gets ripped for it. Make up your mind.

Keep winning Angelle and keep these boys crying:D

Not only is she a great rider, she's also a great person.

I've heard some of the mean things shouted her direction and seen some of the 'fans' that she has to put up with and I admire her courage for being out there. Some of that stuff would have sent me into my trailer bawling my eyes out.

Divided is the one who dances, for the soul is so exposed.

I've heard some of the mean things shouted her direction and seen some of the 'fans' that she has to put up with and I admire her courage for being out there. Some of that stuff would have sent me into my trailer bawling my eyes out.

in that regards, i am sure all she has to do is go back in here trailer and look at her three championship rings and that kinda makes her go "Eh screw 'em"

bottom line is that there are probably a lot more people out there that like and respect her, but there are always gonna be those people that bash her no matter what...it's kind of a whit bazemore situation in that respect

I'm pretty sure I heard her mention Eric.

Regardless of whether she did or not I am sure he is in her thoughts.

Angelle appears to be one of the sincerest racers on the tour and everybody handles these situations differently.

She probably didn't want to get ragged on for crying on TV again.

She didn't...Not once...I was pretty shocked, too....

You should check out her Myspace page. She's not in her underwear but a couple pics of her show what a killer body she's got. She definitely takes her training very seriously and it shows!

COME ON PEOPLE... you wonder why racers don't like this site. Let's not get petty...

Though I thought about her not mentioning it when she won, I was sure the green underware comment was something to do with the castrol green, and she was just on the bracelet clip they had shown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back