Angelle Sampey could raise some $$$$$$$$$ (1 Viewer)

Doug in the woods

Nitro Member
Angelle Sampey stated that she wore some green underwear today and I for one would like to see them on Ebay.
Bet they could create alot of bidding over at Ebay for a good cause.
That new bike looks like it's going to be hard to beat all season seeing how it was built just for her (she stated that all of the other bikes she has ridden were built for a different rider. Her new bike was custom made just for her.
Go girl.

No doubt, she was outstanding today. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that new bike puts her in the hunt for a fourth championship.

Racers are pretty suspicious-I doubt that underwear will be for sale any time soon. And if Angelle were a baseball player, they wouldn't go in the wash until she lost. Now that piece of information should just about put this thread to bed!

Yeah, she talked about it on our show last night, too... and that led our boy Lugg Nuttz to do some searching on the net to find used underwear sites... there are a TON of them!! There are truly some wacky people out there to be buying other peoples used undies! Unbelievable :eek:

If you would like to hear Angelle's interview with us, it's up on our front page SpeedFreaks.tv
She mentions the undies at the end.

ok, that is just down right nasty!!! buying someone's used drawers! eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the next cry myself!!! It is rather entertaining! I am EVIL!!!:D :D :D :D

For anyone unable to come to an agreement with Angelle for the purchase of her green undies, I have a pair of used Green St Paddy's Day boxer shorts I am willing to auction off with all proceeds going to DRAW in memory of Eric Medlen...

..... my offer just doesn't have the same allure... does it....

:D

Crash- These are not just any used UNDIES!!!!! They are Angelle Used Undies!

OK, I'll go with ya on the Angelle undies :p , but there are tons of sites out there with chics selling their used drawers, too... complete strangers to you and I! With complete strangers making the buy, too... yuck!

Did I miss something, or was Angelle only thinking about herself at her top-end interview after she won? I didn't hear a single mention about Eric from her.

I'm pretty sure I heard her mention Eric.

Regardless of whether she did or not I am sure he is in her thoughts.

Angelle appears to be one of the sincerest racers on the tour and everybody handles these situations differently.

She probably didn't want to get ragged on for crying on TV again.

ok, that is just down right nasty!!! buying someone's used drawers! eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to the next cry myself!!! It is rather entertaining! I am EVIL!!!:D :D :D :D
Yeah, you are! (but only in a good way, right???) How ya doin' Suzie? Thought Doug did ok, all things considered. How did it look from an "insider's perspective? And since this thread is about underwear, how bout a two-fer sale? Yknow, something from each of the O brothers? See, I think I'm as strange as you!!!

Yeah, you are! (but only in a good way, right???) How ya doin' Suzie? Thought Doug did ok, all things considered. How did it look from an "insider's perspective? And since this thread is about underwear, how bout a two-fer sale? Yknow, something from each of the O brothers? See, I think I'm as strange as you!!!

I was not in Houston this weekend. It broke my heart to see both Doug & Hillary go out in the first round. Things will turn around, they always do!

As far as selling my brothers underwear..............ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I saw enough of their underwear growing up...........NO THANK YOU!!! :eek:

I was not in Houston this weekend. It broke my heart to see both Doug & Hillary go out in the first round. Things will turn around, they always do!

As far as selling my brothers underwear..............ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I saw enough of their underwear growing up...........NO THANK YOU!!! :eek:
Yeah, that probably wasn't the best idea I ever had....I agree with you that both Hillary and Doug will be back--and soon. Hillary had a GREAT car all weekend, just no luck (I may be the only drag racer with less luck than Hillary!) I have no doubt they both will have a handle on things in the very near future.

Did I miss something, or was Angelle only thinking about herself at her top-end interview after she won? I didn't hear a single mention about Eric from her.

Well, If I hadn't bumped a triple goose egg to -.010 red Saturday night in the final I would have won, and I don't think I would have been talking about Eric Medlen when it was over. Just because somebody doesn't mention him, doesn't mean they're a bad person. When you win, you're happy, and that's a pretty strong emotion in itself.

FYI

When Frank Zappa was touring in the early 80's he would solicit women's underwear from the audience. Some artist eventually made a gigantic quilt out of all the donations.

I won't consider myself a true drag racing fan until I have a pair of recently worn undies from Angelle in my collection. Female drag racers could probably use more male groupies, doncha think?

Of course, the male groupies they would prefer would probably be "cute", "fit", "athletic", and 25 years away from middle age!

-85% middle aged and looks it Jimmy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back