Schumacher Pro Stock Car Team Changes (1 Viewer)

its still not making sense? in my opinion, i think he bought out the johnsons operation and to not have this board or the nhra go crazy because of the recent uproar on quanity of cars, he now owns all 3, but is saying different. i dont buy the shes now just under my umbrella. i think if the enders really wanted their own team theyd go back to a gm. theres more parts availible and rental engines are eaiser to find, schmiht, grumpy, reher-morrisn, f.i.r.e, inhouse stuff ect ect. i think team $humacher just got bigger and hes playing a chess game with the nhra. just my 2 cents worth.

NO WAY did Shoe buy out the Johnsons!!

Anything, and everything I have said was, exactly as it has happened!

Hi:)
Good to see you back Bill, even though you seem somewhat subdued.
It does appear most of what you said has come to pass, and I hope people will acknowledge that you were doing nothing more than telling the facts all along.

Seems your dad is going great with Tom Martino, hope he is having fun this time around.
Thanks JP:D

This whole Erica, DSR, Richie, Glidden, Carlson, Nickens saga has been like days oout lives.

It looks as if everyone is finally happy now, which is a good thing.

This whole Erica, DSR, Richie, Glidden, Carlson, Nickens saga has been like days oout lives.

It looks as if everyone is finally happy now, which is a good thing.
You forgot Larry Morgan...........although he seems pretty happy!:D The DSR Pro Stock deal has had a curse over it sinse day one.

Thanks Bill Glidden for coming on here, and you are right it all played out like you said it would. I just wish that you could have had a shot at running that red car, I'm sure things would be evolving a little differently right now.

I too hope that Erica can make it work out, she is great for this sport, but needs to be winning to have an impact.

there is more to Business than most know...Don Schumacher is a businessman and runs his racing teams as such...so I am guessing only him and whoever else needs to know are in the loop....the rest are outside looking in.

The 1320 agent is wrong on both Valvoline and my Pro Stock program. I still own the Richie Stevens Pro Stock operation and Allen and I are teaming up to do the best we can for our sponsor, MOPAR.

Valvoline had always planned to suppory their sportmans, Pro Stock and Pro Mod operations prior to getting involved with Don Schumacher Racing.

Thanks Don...How about the red car and David Nickens? Since you didn't mention that deal I assume that operation is no longer under your stable? And will it still be the SRT car for at least the rest of this season?

Has anyone started a timer for this thread???????????
I believe it's time is limited:D

I have sold the assets of the red car to Greg Enders and David Nickens is doing the engines for that team. Erica and Greg will stay involved in my operation for the future. Erica is a great personality and that will benifit all of us.

Great Don...

Good luck with the Allen/Richie project and best of luck to EE, Greg, & David

You remember picking up a car from Johnny B, testing on a Wednesday night at OCIR and Running the first SoCal 6 in a flopper?

An old Stardust Fan

sold the assets but staying with my operation? like i said i think dsr owns all 3 now i think its correct to say?

sold the assets but staying with my operation? like i said i think dsr owns all 3 now i think its correct to say?

He surely doesn't own the J&J team. I would hope that the deal is pretty sweet for J&J racing to start supplying engines for any DSR car.

Sounds to me like Mopar told J&J racing to have an engine ready for Stevens car for Maple Grove. My question is since Don makes it out to be such a big happy family, why isn't the blue car still getting engines from Nickens? Is it the typical Mopar/DSR stuff, where if they aren't winning races right away, lets just throw more money at someone else who they feel is the hot ticket at that time?? If so this is no surprise since that's Mopar's track history with their pro stock teams. I think people are finding out that money alone can't buy a pro stock championship.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back