Please pray for faulkner family (1 Viewer)

Donnie,

My condolences, your pain must be unbearable. Be strong your daughter needs you more than ever.

My condolences to the Faulkner family. Knowing what it is like to loose a child before you get to know them, I can only imagine that loss coupled with what Donnie is going through right now.

Goodspeed Hollie.

Donnie...

No one can begin to understand the mind of God -- and this is one of those things that makes you shake your head and just wonder -- but we'll only find out when we can ask Him face to face. I know you've been going through tough times, I am so very sorry for your loss... I don't really have words... but please know our prayers are with you.

if there's anything you need -- you've got my number. I'll call to check in.... be strong, brother.

Matthew and family

I don't pretend to know the sadness the family must be feeling, but the thought of someone receiving a life saving transplant near Christmas touched me in such a way. Even now, thinking of others..............

Exactly. Next time I'm eligible to donate blood, I'm gonna do in honor of the Faulkner family.

As someone who has received an organ transplant I can tell you that ALL organ donors are forever HERO's in my book. Thank you for your generous gifts and Godspeed.

I agree. My wife had an eye disease, and without her cornia transplants in both eyes, she'd be legally blind. Not life threatening, but definatly a quality of life difference that came from 2 people that were donors.

Some say it's a good thing I met her before the operations. :D

Last edited:
Nothing to say except my deepest condolences, all my prayers, and the greatest of respect for passing on the gift of life to others in a very trying time.

Awww man!!! Donnie & Emma and the whole Faulkner family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Terry

Our sincerest condolences to the Faulkner family. God bless you Donnie & Emma. We have you in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sad for the whole family. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. Donnie, I bet you're asking yourself, what else am I going to have to endure?

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa

God Bless you Donnie and Emma! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hollie will be truly missed. She was a one of a kind individual, an amazing person with a wonderful attitude about whatever life through her way. This world was a better place for having her in it and I am truly a better person for knowing her.

So sorry for loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. The angels above will be watching over the both of you.

I am very, very sorry for the pain this family has to endure. I never had the pleasure to meet Donnie or Hollie but knew the story well from here and TV. Obviously I missed out on meeting an incredible person. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family!!!!

Heres the funeral info if anybody would like to send flowers ect.

The Roller-Chenal Funeral Home address, for those interested is, 13801
Chenel Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72211. Phone # 501-224-8300. The viewing
is tonight from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. The funeral is at 11:00 a.m. at Our
Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church at 1003 N. Tyler St., Little
Rock, AR 72205 - 501-663-8632. Please keep Holli's family in your
prayers.

Donnie and family,
I am so very sorry to hear of this news I have just returned from home where we have just lost my father on the 16th.
Again I feel for you brother and i can not begin to imagine how you feel.
Please be strong you know that is what she would want.

Your friend and customer
Jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back