Please pray for faulkner family (1 Viewer)

What a sad day and sad news hearing the loss of Hollie Faulkner.
May she rest in peace with her cherished son, Eric Blake.

Condolences to Donnie and Emma for the loss of their beloved wife and mother. It is a sad day indeed.

I really can't believe it, this is just as sad as can be. What a nice person, never saw her without a smile and would always take some time to chat with my wife and myself. What a shame! :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you Donnie,Baby Emma and family....Godspeed Hollie I'm gonna miss your loving smile at the track! Hang in there Donnie...remember she is in good hands, Eric Blake,Scott and Eric will take good care of her.

I am just shocked and at a loss for words. Hollie was a class act and a true Lady. The way that Donnie and Hollie turned a personal tragedy into a positive for others was an example of tremendous personal character.

I guess her reward is to spend Christmas with Eric Blake.

Donnie hang in there, know that we are all in your corner.

Godspeed Hollie

Last edited:
I don't pretend to know the sadness the family must be feeling, but the thought of someone receiving a life saving transplant near Christmas touched me in such a way. Even now, thinking of others..............

I am numb after hearing this news this morning. Donnie, Emma, and Family/Friends my thoughts and prayers are with you during this incredibly difficult time. May your faith help you during this time. :(

I don't pretend to know the sadness the family must be feeling, but the thought of someone receiving a life saving transplant near Christmas touched me in such a way. Even now, thinking of others..............

Spot on, Mel........Spot on. Our feelings are mingled with every post on this thread......May God Bless, Donnie.

The Johnson Family

My sister Tammy called me yesterday afternoon with the news after Jim O told her. We were all very sad to hear this especially after all that the Faulkner family has been through.

Our thoughts & prayers are with them at this very difficult time.

As someone who has received an organ transplant I can tell you that ALL organ donors are forever HERO's in my book. Thank you for your generous gifts and Godspeed.

What horrible news.I wish there was more I could say other than I'm so very sorry.You will be in my prayers.

I don't know what to say.I too was schocked when I logged on to Bobbys site and saw the that hollie was gone. Hollie was one of the people Michelle and I always made sure to go by and chat with at every race we were at. Our first meeting with her was at houston back in 2001 and every since we alway make it a point to go and see her. The cool thing about Hollie was even if the "O" was packed and she would see us she would wave and say hello. We chatted with her a bit at the finals and told her we would see her next year. I will miss those chats with her and her great smile. Donnie, stay strong and know you have thousands of people praying for you.
Donnie you and your family will be in my prayers.

Brandon & Michelle

Two years ago, i remember listening to the audiocast as Mike Ashley won the Big Go. With tears in my eyes i looked up to heaven and said 'thank you for the assist Eric..Donnie and Hollie deserve this.' i never wanted anyone to win one race more than i wanted Mike and that Gothom team to win in that beautiful car.

Donnie, i do not have the words. I can not possibly understand how you are feeling right now. After JRX called me today to tell me what happened i said another prayer. 'thank you God, for blessing us with Hollie. We are all better people for having known her. She made us all better people.'
Your drag racing family will always be here for you and emma. My prayers will be with you this holiday season.

Thank you for everything you do for us at the races.

Tim Charlet

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back