One last Paul Page rant (1 Viewer)

Right Jim, and did anyone hear paul ramble on about what a great interview "Gary" Toliver is? Thought that was weird since Toliver never gets interviewed, win lose or draw.

I can only imagine what Mike Dunn must be thinking most of the time, And yes I bet the look on his face is Priceless

Boy do we all long for the days of Steve Evans, Dave Mac, Big Daddy, Brock Yates and Bob Frey....

I heard all that crap too last night...I thought I was hearing things...sometimes drag racing is a little of a blur after an afternoons worth of football!:D

I like how he called the next NASCAR race "The Big Go." :rolleyes:

OK, so he really did say that. Un-f*cking-believable.

I thought I heard that but said to myself that there's absolutely NO WAY he could have referenced a NASCAR race as "The Big Go".

If I was Mike Dunn I'd have kicked his ass right there and thrown him out of the booth.

whe rod fuller smoked the tires at the hit in rd 1 he went crazy screaming WELL ALLRIGHT!!!!! whats that all about? was he happy that rod lost. i think its time for espn to get smart and put our elmer fudd look alike out to pasture!

I mentioned that one earlier Jeff. When it happened, I went back with the dvr and listened to it 4 or 5 times to make sure what I heard, and I could not attribute it to anything but Paul's glee that Rod was out, just like his chuckles about KJ ending up in the sand

They mentioned drag racing once on the NASCAR show. When they were discussing what Bruton Smith will do with the track he bought in New Hampshire. They mentioned that he may put in a drag strip!

Whoop-dee-f-ing-doo!

Paul had a rough night, with his reaction to Hot Rod being the worst. I would like to see them put Lewis Bloom in the booth with Mike. Lewis sounds great at the track and I think he would add to the ESPN broadcasts.

A big Hell Yeah on Lewis Bloom! Am I the only one who thinks he sounds remarkably like Bob Frey?

Did I hear Paul read off a car's MPH as 426 MPH:eek:? I thought that is what I heard, but I thought it may have been the Bacardi talking. I will need to go back in my DVR and check.

Did I hear Paul read off a car's MPH as 426 MPH:eek:? I thought that is what I heard, but I thought it may have been the Bacardi talking. I will need to go back in my DVR and check.
I could be wrong, Paul, but he did refer to a top fuel run of 4.496 as running a 4.96...had he used the nomenclature of 49 with a 6, at least the seasoned fans would have understood, but 4.96? Thank God they put the graphics up with the actual times on them so we can at least read the correct stuff!

Hi Teri! PJ! long time no hear! Not much action over on the college football thread. I was planning on being thoroughly shredded for the Huskers' "narrow" loss to the Jayhawks...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back