No results on NHRA.com?? (1 Viewer)

Dude, that's the only place I've been able to find them...
Also, sent an e-mail to NHRA to the effect of are you trying to send us away?
How do your advertisers react to this situation... we know runs have been made...

OK, according to Drag Race Central we have two qualifying rounds in the book, but still, NO updates on NHRA.com! Are they brain-dead, or are there computer problems? No explanation to us -- THE FANS. Freakin' BS

Found a print out from the event on Comp Plus.....

on a side note.. how bout Jack Wyatt and Dale Cresey Jr in the show after 2 rounds.......

Billy

Hey, guess what, they were just posted 3 (count 'em three) minutes ago... better late than never (I never liked that cliche) late is late. If you are the "Official website of the NHRA" shouldn't you be on top of the very latest?

Just talked to Jack and he got bumped out.... shook and after he pedaled it it ate the teeth on the belt belt off and just missed getting back in....

he is working on heading to EnglishTown needs a little help for fuel and motel rooms...

Billy

That is completley unacceptable. Boo to you, NHRA. C'mon folks - glitch or no glitch... you have to deliver the product. What a way to get people to join, eh????
As for dragracecentral - - I've often wondered if they have thier own folks working the events. They do an OUTSTANDING job, week in and week out. Hooray for you

It's not like this is anything new. It just got better for a while. No one works on the weekends in Glendora race or not. They don't even anwser the phone or e-mails during the week, much less weekends. Waiting for the defenders to tell us what a great job NHRA does.

As for dragracecentral - - I've often wondered if they have thier own folks working the events. They do an OUTSTANDING job, week in and week out. Hooray for you

Yes, there are a group of us who work all the races for Drag Race Central.

Thanks for the nice words.

Jim

So tired of nhra f**in this up every week, you think they could do something with their site..I'll be on Drag Race central from now on, they do it right every time!

Last edited:
another vote for 'dragracecentral'; read results often as well as 'did u know?'
was in europe last summer during nationals - result pages loaded
quickly via iphone

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back