Qualifying results on NHRA.com? (1 Viewer)

No Larry Sullivan said they has a computer meltdown, & have to hand enter everything...Dragrace central has it.. & if you go to NHRA click on one class at a time PS only .. then FC & you can see results..

DragRace Central supplies the info for the NHRA page. If I am not mistaken the NHRA goes out first, then to the DRC page. Larry would be best to provide the information about how it works.

Bob

I always thought its the exact same.. next time check the comments after each pair run.. see if NHRA & Dragrace both have the exact comments on the run..

The comments are the same because the DRC reports go to both Drag Race Central and nhra.com at the same time. The reports typically show up on DRC first.

Jim

DRAGRACECENTRAL.COM !!! I've given up on NHRA.Yawn.com for up to the minute info. I just go there now to read about day-old stuff now and then......how hard can it be :confused:
P.S. to the Mods = Not a slam, just tellin' it like it is....

DragRace Central supplies the info for the NHRA page. If I am not mistaken the NHRA goes out first, then to the DRC page. Larry would be best to provide the information about how it works.

Bob

Bob,

the reports go to nhra.com and DRC at the same time.

Jim

Bob,

the reports go to nhra.com and DRC at the same time.

Jim

All I know is that DRC has the results up BEFORE NHRA most of the time and half the time NHRA's result thing is way behind or doesnt work at all. Personally, I think its a joke. Here's my question: Of all the places on the web to do, what site should be the end all, be all of drag racing for UP TO DATE news, Results, etc????

Newsflash: It Aint NHRA.COM and thats sad.
Personally, I think Comp Plus, DRC, and Nitromater are the best. Ofcourse NM is my fav!

All I know is that DRC has the results up BEFORE NHRA most of the time and half the time NHRA's result thing is way behind or doesnt work at all.

Exactly... I've known that they go out to both sites at the same time, but you can ALWAYS find them on DRC first.
I don't even bother with NHRA.com for results, unless I'm checking them a day or two later trying to remember who finished where. I know it's sad, but it's true.:( :eek:

I use Dragracecentral.com because they also provide coverage for the Lucas Oil Divisional Races (jim Samuels covers the D1 races).

Exactly... I've known that they go out to both sites at the same time, but you can ALWAYS find them on DRC first.
I don't even bother with NHRA.com for results, unless I'm checking them a day or two later trying to remember who finished where. I know it's sad, but it's true,

Naz...
One better, I download the result off NHRA.com on Monday and save them so next year I can look back going into a race and have a feel what to expect...

Your Friend
Elminster :eek:
I Wish....

Naz...
One better, I download the result off NHRA.com on Monday and save them so next year I can look back going into a race and have a feel what to expect...

Your Friend
Elminster :eek:
I Wish....
lol:p

That's a good way to do it Karl. I usually go back through NHRA.com's archives, but it seems like they're getting harder to find now-a-days. I should download or copy and paste them into a folder. That way I have an idea as to what to expect as well.:)

DRC also has archived results from prior years - the end-of-race summaries make a pretty good wrap-up for eliminations. Add the final qualifying order and you've got a complete recap of the race.

Yeah, my kid's killing me on this... his 'puter but dad has his own folder...
Sub-folder are by Year and Race number, SIR is 2006/14... I use Internet Exploder and save each class as an .MHTML (MHT in save as) but that is not a choice in Firefox, so we use both... :)

Being a DM is a lot of fun with the 'Kids'... been playin' the game since the late '70's... before advanced was even thought of... :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back