pick the winner- delay (1 Viewer)

After I saw Zizzo was low ET of eliminations. I must have fallen asleep. ;)

Everything will work out.
Officially ~ Eventually

Results on nhra.com are messed up, since that's the official one we go by I'm waiting for them to fix it.

Just making sure Ghio doesn't try to dock me for being late :)
Hi PJ. Different subject................. Mountain Motor P/S for June 2nd doesn't have anyone listed to choose from. Didn't think this needed it's own thread.

Hi PJ. Different subject................. Mountain Motor P/S for June 2nd doesn't have anyone listed to choose from. Didn't think this needed it's own thread.
by the looks of the entry list so far there won't be many choices

Results on nhra.com are messed up, since that's the official one we go by I'm waiting for them to fix it.

Just making sure Ghio doesn't try to dock me for being late :)
Geeze….. gotta get the pitchforks and torches out again….
E460AD6C-CA3D-46B0-BEDE-88FD4653C987.jpeg

@Mike Minick do you have a link to the source of this information? I checked nhra.com and they still have it on there schedule. Plus there is an article talking about the event. Just curious....
I hadn’t heard it either but I checked the NHRA entry list and there are zero entries.

Sorry folks I was out of town this weekend and offline. Thanks to Shannon for completing this

I do not, but I was relayed this information by somebody I would consider to be reliable.
This makes sense. MMPS ran the NHRA in Joliet 2 weeks ago and the PDRA last weekend. I can't see them running 3 consecutive weekends.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back