NHRA to Restart in August Now (2 Viewers)

Ya ever see the movie World War Z? Z as in Zombie? Well, it starts with a virus from China. I think we will have World War V. I read that China is expecting a real war because of this virus.

I went to my hair dresser last week and she does a lot of doctors and nurses, since her shop is located close to a hospital, and she said they all confirmed the biggest problem with this virus is, it keeps changing.
By the time the researchers figure out one strand, it changes and that new strand will cause different symptoms. I don't normally believe half of what I read/hear in the news, but this article makes sense.

Scientists proved that they genetically modified the virus.

Do you have a source for that?

This virus isn't a new phenomenon, similar viruses have been observed before many times. We were just thoroughly unprepared because we ignored its likelihood.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30418-9/fulltext
"Scientists from multiple countries have published and analysed genomes of the causative agent, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2),1 and they overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife,2-10 as have so many other emerging pathogens."

whatever races are eventually held, i would think spectating mite be limited to day only. no camping. also wonder if pit access will be denied to spectators. maybe limited or no
vendor sales as well? (including nhra nitro mall).......i hope i'm wrong.

I am STILL waiting on a CONFIRMED updated schedule. Nothing. Still 3 day events. I don't see this "2 day" heresy anywhere.

The lab in China that this virus came from has been working on bio virus for a long time. You'd have a really hard time convincing me that this isn't a man made virus.
There's no dought in my mind that it's man made in China, question is why, I don't think they will ever tell us or the world either.

I'm just waiting for a 55 minute turn around with everybody 6 feet away from each other with a mask on.

There's no dought in my mind that it's man made in China, question is why, I don't think they will ever tell us or the world either.
well somebody agrees with me. I highly doubt that NHRA is gonna resume this year. They just extended New Jersey another 30 days. Think about it Luke Nieuwhof you must be living in Fantasy Island. This is some real $hit! My Brother in law whom he worked with his boss for 13 years got this and died from it!

The lab in China that this virus came from has been working on bio virus for a long time. You'd have a really hard time convincing me that this isn't a man made virus.
When I googled a question about bio weaponized viruses, the listing in wikipedia went like this:

Common epidemiological clues that may signal biological attack, from most specific to least specific:
Single cause of a certain disease caused by an uncommon agent, with lack of an epidemiological explanation.
Unusual, rare, genetically engineered strain of an agent.
High morbidity and mortality rates in regards to patients with the same or similar symptoms.
Unusual presentation of the disease.
Unusual geographic or seasonal distribution.
Stable endemic disease, but with an unexplained increase in relevance.
Rare transmission (aerosols, food, water).
No illness presented in people who were/are not exposed to "common ventilation systems (have separate closed ventilation systems) when illness is seen in persons in close proximity who have a
common ventilation system."
Different and unexplained diseases coexisting in the same patient without any other explanation.
Rare illness that affects a large, disparate population (respiratory disease might suggest the pathogen or agent was inhaled).
Illness is unusual for a certain population or age-group in which it takes presence.
Unusual trends of death and/or illness in animal populations, previous to or accompanying illness in humans.
Many affected reaching out for treatment at the same time.
Similar genetic makeup of agents in affected individuals.
Simultaneous collections of similar illness in non-contiguous areas, domestic, or foreign.
An abundance of cases of unexplained diseases and deaths.

But the really weird thing was that wikipedia had this in the same article....and what has the news been saying about "2 inch long, deadly hornets from Asia" the last couple of days?

Entomological warfare
Main article: Entomological warfare

Entomological warfare (EW) is a type of biological warfare that uses insects to attack the enemy. The concept has existed for centuries and research and development have continued into the modern era. EW has been used in battle by Japan and several other nations have developed and been accused of using an entomological warfare program. EW may employ insects in a direct attack or as vectors to deliver a biological agent, such as plague. Essentially, EW exists in three varieties. One type of EW involves infecting insects with a pathogen and then dispersing the insects over target areas. The insects then act as a vector, infecting any person or animal they might bite. Another type of EW is a direct insect attack against crops; the insect may not be infected with any pathogen but instead represents a threat to agriculture. The final method uses uninfected insects, such as bees, wasps, etc., to directly attack the enemy.

World War 1. Mustard Gas. Nasty stuff, could make you blind, caused serious lung infections or death. No cure, infected people had it all their lives. There was a movie around 1970 called The Satan Bug. based on germ warfare. The bug was put in aerosol containers and could be sprayed on a population from aircraft (like a helicopter). We used to train for possible attacks like that when I was in the Air Force. I think it was called Chemox, but we had to wear a mask with breathers. If I wanted to start a war, would use bio weapons over Nukes. If I wanted to become a dominent power, use bio weapons. This stuff is so advanced today that it can be used in many different forms. Could even be put into vaccines with long term side effects. I don't trust China or WHO & think the world needs to make China responsible for the current virus. My opinion.

i don't trust anyone rite now. the mainstream media is still reporting more and more cases, more doom and gloom, more negative everything, with no end in sight,
which IMO means no more nhra nat. events this year. i'd really be surprised to see even one. don't want to get political, but i think most folks can see the handwriting on the wall.

whatever races are eventually held, i would think spectating mite be limited to day only. no camping. also wonder if pit access will be denied to spectators. maybe limited or no
vendor sales as well? (including nhra nitro mall).......i hope i'm wrong.

I wonder how that is going to work for tracks like Gainseville where you pretty much have to walk through a big section of pit area just to get to the stands? If the NHRA denies pit access there's going to be a lot of fans that will just say "screw it" and go next year. I know I would be one of them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back