New NHRA Video Game (1 Viewer)

Main Event was the first and last video game my wife ever bought me for Christmas. I opened it up Christmas morning, went straight to the den, and she never saw me again until the next day! She was so pissed!

I'd like to see XBOX and iRacing do some Drag Racing games. The more the merrier!

Hell, I have the NHRA Quarter Mile Showdown.By the time I get thru the burnout, I can't remember which button on the keyboard does what !! The only game I can handle is pinball ........ two flippers :D

heres a cpl older screenshots of the in game car select. This was from a early beta we did. They look much better now but I dont have anything installed anymore to take a quick screen..lol

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

all2.png

We have 60's 70's Tf fuel models as well as ealry slingshots . We have Promod's and prostocks also done and ready for the game. hell I even have the lil red wagon wheel stander. Thats a ***** to do physics for though..lol

We have a few dragstrips we have made too. They are fantasy tracks though. We have been working on getting the tracks out of the nhra game's and converting them (We have Indy almost 100 percent done.)

I played the Countdown to the Championship a couple of years ago at my Father in-law's on his stepson's machine. I didn't have a Playstation, but they got the game itself for me that Christmas. It has been sitting in my closet all this time, but this weekend I finally broke down and bought a used PS-2. Can't believe I'm finally going to be able to play the damn thing! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Well, I got the PS-2 a couple of days ago...............

It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I have managed to go .54 in Pro Stock, but I'm completely lost with the nitro cars. :( I'm havin' fun, though!

Sean D

Does anybody make a good Drag Racing or road racing game (Formula One or whatever) for the PC. Also, is the airplane flying/training game available any more?

I'm about to buy a new computer with a lot of horsepower and I'd like to try a PC based game. Never been very good with earlier games (I blame the equipment:) )

Try Xplane9 for the PC (also works on Mac). Flight dynamics are more accurate that FSX and you don't need as much PC to run it. You can also opt for the FAA certified version for lots more money that comes with a USB key to enable the FAA mode.

FSX, FS9, etc are all built using a very similar (old) gaming engine, and NONE of them support multi-thread or multi-core processors. I've seen FSX run better on a 3.6Ghz Dual Core (Not core2duo) then it does a quad core. You could have 16 cores running and the darn thing is only gonna use one!

Also to mention that MS Game Studios (maker of the FS games) has been mothballed, and I doubt that you will ever see another one out of them....

correction, Missed this one - Welcome to Microsoft Flight from the Microsoft Games Studio!

hope they do it right with a whole new gaming engine!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back