My Mothers Day Gift,,,,,,,gone awry (1 Viewer)

Suzanne

Nitro Member
Ordering flowers online, is something that use to be fun for me. I used Teleflora this year, and decided to call instead of use the internet to try to get them deliverd on Thurs before Mothers Day. I orderd what was a lovely arrangement of Purple roses with all fill purple flowers, in a purple glass ethed vase. They didnt deliver on time, and they sent a substitute in the correct vase, a wad of flowers shouved in the vase. My daughter had sent me a picture of the flowers, she didnt know what I orderd but I knew, and called and asked them to send what I orderd. The next arrangement had no roses at all in a basket, I only wanted the purple flowers sent, she had the vase. So I called again, and this time they sent out the right flowers, but the gal at the front desk of the security building where my daughter works didnt understand what was expected and she tried to refuse the order instead of calling my daughter. The delivery woman started yelling and cursing at her, this area is next to HR and alot of other employees who gatherd around, here comes my daughter into the nest of ugliness, and gets her flowers, and the woman keeps yelling. My daughter got called into HR since she was the root of the commotion. My daughter is new with the company and had just recieved her first promotion. The website no longer shows the arrangements but I guess purple roses are the most difficult to get, but Teleflora had them up front of thier mothers day options, and after mothers day, put them on the best sellers link. Their gone now, but I will never order flowers again. I doubt anyone sends flowers and then ask someone, what they recieved, usually you hear, lovely flowers. I wonder what has been sent in all my other preivious deliveries, buyers beware. :mad:

That's a bummer, I'd never ordered flowers online for that very reason. Now I'm glad I hadn't! What I'd done before was go into my local flower shop and they have a phone directory of flower shops in the area that I wanted to send the flowers.

My boyfriend has ordered online though, and they called him and asked him if it would be okay to deliver them early, and threw in extra truffles for me for the "inconvinience". It was a shop local to me, but he was in on temporary duty in Michigan

Since I am in Vegas and my Mom is in Kentucky, I sent flowers via FTD.com. I got a big thank you from her, and she was still doting on the flowers when I talked to her yesterday, so I guess FTD done good.

2 years ago my father in law got my mother in law some flowers thru the internet and when they arrived I was horrified. I threw them away and went to the florist and bought some good ones. I cant remember who they were thru but I said then that I would never do it.

Same deal. I ordered flowers for her birthday. They delivered a day late with no call to me or anything. Said they couldn't find my house. I can go to Mapquest and see my house from the sky. Paid a lot of money for practically nothing.

Go to Proflowers.com they are the best, I send Mom and Grandma flowers all the time, great results and the best service too, excellant quality flowers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back