A sweet thing happened today... (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
My fiance, who's currently overseas again sent me flowers for Valentine's day.

When they were delivered, I wasn't here but the delivery lady told her that she hoped it was okay, but he had ordered a smaller specific bunch of flowers and when she found out he was calling from Iraq, she upgraded them to a huge batch of flowers.

In addition to the flowers, which are beautiful, there was a note for him, thanking him for his service to the country.

I just had to share how good it made me feel to know that somebody was kind enough to do that.

Last edited:
My fiance, who's currently overseas again sent me flowers for Valentine's day.

When they were delivered, I wasn't here but the delivery lady told her that she hoped it was okay, but he had ordered a smaller specific bunch of flowers and when she found out he was calling from Iraq, she upgraded them to a huge batch of flowers.

In addition to the flowers, which are beautiful, there was a note for him, thanking him for his service to the country.

I just had to share how good it made me feel to know that somebody was kind enough to do that.

That's a wonderful touch of kindness, not always seen in the world today.
Glad it gave you a lift and......HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

that's very cool! is it a local florist, or a larger chain? anyone that can do what this florist did for you deserves more business!

Hey Jenn, that's awesome! Which one was it & I will let mom know. g'

*annddd Happy Valentines Day!

P.S.Chris & a friend are flying in today to pickup his car & drive back out to CA so things are in turmoil right now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back