Muldowney Files For Divorce (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but wonder what effect, if any, this will have on their working relationship at Kalitta Racing... Regardless, it's a shame.

Well I am sure someone would have found out about it so that is probably why Shirley released a statement about it.

I had heard of this a couple of weeks ago, but didn't post anything for obvious reasons. Just one thing; what's a Paramour??

paramours. paramour (plural paramours) An illicit lover, either male or female. ... Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/paramour"

Sad news! My thoughts and prayers are with her during this tough time. My mom was caught screwing around on my dad and he had a rough time dealing with the pain.

This is really sad but I'm wondering if this is something that should even be publicized.

Rich - Obviously, something like this IS going to be publicized. Kudos to Bobby and some other sports journalists who have (in at least one case) known about this for some time for NOT publicizing this as a "rumor".
Qualifyer - I do not know if Bobby had prior knowledge of this.
I see this a measure of their respect for Shirley.
That being said, it is a sad situation after everything Shirley and Rahn have been through. - Jim

Why would anyone cheat on someone , when you marry someone they're suppost to be the one , you arent suppost to want anyone else . Its always a shame to here about these things when they happen .

Shirley

She's Really A Great Person And Lady To Have Something Like This Happen To Her. But Guess What, She Will Overcome This Like All The Other "speed Bumps" In Her Life. She's Enduring.........

Hey bro..you were the one that made the negative comments about his ezine. I am just sticking up for a friend!
End of story.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back