Max Naylor update? (2 Viewers)

Gotta know where to find it in Virginia... and where to find decals for my car...

d'kid...wondering how VegasFuel will work with bourbon?????

Hmmm - headquartered in Phoenix? I'll see if I can find some while grocery shopping Saturday. I can guarantee you the Jack Daniel's Squires at CCP won't be mixing this with Old #7 Sour Mash - :D

When I first saw Vegas Fuel on Jon Capp's FC I figured it was a new brand of motor oil, so I didn't bother to google it. Silly me. :rolleyes:

Awesome looking car, easily one of the 5 nicest paint jobs for the new season.

I'll be pulling for you guys, good luck to Max and crew.

Thanks for all the emails, phone calls, and myspace comments regarding the great work done on the car and truck. Contrary to people assuming the car is painted(like last year), we originally had it painted and got it back not to Max's approval so we had the car wrapped by the same company that wrapped the trucks, ReAction Graffix. Oh by the way, thats Max's other company. Dave does great sign and vinyl work and have a killer graphic artist, Erin. They can be reached at 717-834-3577

Bill, I read that you wouldn't have an apparel trailer, but will you have shirts available at the races?

We are working on a merchandise plan as we speak. Having had a huge brand like Jagermeister and comparing those sales vs the costs, time, travel etc it just didnt make scense. There are other ways to market apparel and merch that make more cost effective "cents". We are working with the folks at VF to make sure branding at the track will still be available. The Naylor Racing web page is being reworked and Im sure we'll have stuff on there but we had to make sure the car, truck and hospitality were our main focus.

Gary, Great idea....you guys are the best here.

I have some ideas I'm going to try and cook up in my kitchen.
I first need to get myself some VF "material" to mix.

I'm thinking something cold, blended, strong.

VF, Vodka, cream or ice cream, blender............who knows I'll have to work on it.

We need to have a contest............

Just for kicks no prizes.

Congratulations MAX, JANE , BILL and the whole team. Would have posted sooner but never looked at the puter yesterday. Jane, I should have been able to guess this, after what happened at the last race I was at last year.

Todd, sounds pretty good actually, we can do prizes, let me think on this one. Winner of best drink to receive 1 month supply of VegasFuel? FREE Max merch? Winner and guest to be added to hospitality VIP area for race of their choice?
We have options.

Todd, sounds pretty good actually, we can do prizes, let me think on this one. Winner of best drink to receive 1 month supply of VegasFuel? FREE Max merch? Winner and guest to be added to hospitality VIP area for race of their choice?
We have options.

Count me in, off to find Vegas Fuel and then to the liquor store. This could be a bad idea come tomorrow. :):D:cool:

One thing will NOT count as best drink..............Jagermeister.
That product is excluded from the competition. We dont promote or help sell that product anymore. Thats the only stipulation, every other liquor is fine.

One thing will NOT count as best drink..............Jagermeister.
That product is excluded from the competition. We dont promote or help sell that product anymore. Thats the only stipulation, every other liquor is fine.

I somehow assumed that...........

I think that Jager complemented Max and his teams skills and performance in getting Max noticed. Having a brand that is as well known as Jager is made people take notice of Max.

So I think that we should still be thankful for the folks at Jager for having the faith in Max and helping him get started. I am sur ethat you guys gave them their moneys worth though!

That being said Jager is not to my taste and no matter how many cars they sponsored I couldn't drink it.

As for Vegas Fuel, I will have to find me some here in TX.

Jager did help make Max, but they also had a hand in trying to eliminate him.
Cutting a deal, in the manner they did it, and the timing they did it does not sit well with me or anybody else on this team.
Believe me its their loss. They lost the best ambassadors that company could ever have had.

I agree Bill...they're missing out!

btw....is Max and the team gonna be involved in the new season of American Dragster?

We are working on a merchandise plan as we speak. Having had a huge brand like Jagermeister and comparing those sales vs the costs, time, travel etc it just didnt make scense. There are other ways to market apparel and merch that make more cost effective "cents". We are working with the folks at VF to make sure branding at the track will still be available. The Naylor Racing web page is being reworked and Im sure we'll have stuff on there but we had to make sure the car, truck and hospitality were our main focus.

But will you guys still have the Dancing Skeleton???:D

I know i'm late to the congrat's party here, but congratulations anyway! I'll be looking for some V.F. to mix with my Stoli's. ;) w.t.g. on day 1 coming in @ #8 w/a .671 in a tight as usual field. Hope y'all have a successful 08 campaign & hope to see central Pa's finest holding a Wally soon. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back