Max Naylor update? (1 Viewer)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
I think I remember reading Max's blog and they'd be out some in 08. Does anyone know how much? Full season sponsor?
Really hope the best for that team.

He's currently on the entry list for Pomona, under Naylor Racing. As much as that list means at this time. (Connolly and Millican are also on it.............

You know what they say, you cant keep a good man down(for long)........

Thanks for all the emails over the holidays, and the continued support during the off season. Yes, you see Max's name on the entry lists, Yes, he plans on being back out but with what sponsor, and for how long remains to be seen:)
Check back for an announcement soon.

B
Naylor Racing

Thanks, Bill for the update. I know I will be keeping an eye on Naylor, hoping for a big announcement soon. Best of luck on the sponsor and on the track.

Re: Max Naylor news teaser

PJ beat me to it. Hoping for something on the wild side. Yates and Stanfield certainly have some killer graphics on their rides.

I sure hope there is a sponsor ore than a wild paint job.

He deserves to be well supported and rack up some wins.

I can't wait.

I agree, Max has been a great addition to the PS ranks. He needs to have performance to match his cool personality.

oh man ,max that is cold! us guys and gals dying to see new cars here in the middle of winter and you do that . shame shame!

You know what they say, you cant keep a good man down(for long)........

Thanks for all the emails over the holidays, and the continued support during the off season. Yes, you see Max's name on the entry lists, Yes, he plans on being back out but with what sponsor, and for how long remains to be seen:)
Check back for an announcement soon.

B
Naylor Racing

Max and crew sure did a great job supporting their sponsor last year. That (alone) should be enough to land a company hungry for a team to market their products or services.

I bet he'll be fine...

I know the anticipation is killing everyone so heres the deal

Just kidding, you'll have to wait just alittle longer:)

If you look real close, there is a tear in the cover near the door and you can see inside it......but not from this distance!

Maybe i can leave clues?
Ok, i called Max , he said leave a clue...................

"Sexy"

I have to agree they are good people. That team is the only one I ever seen that came to the fence to THANK the fans for supporting them. I am not sure who it was but they were in Jager gear. Pretty blonde haired lady. She did that at denver and vegas last year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back