Max Naylor update? (1 Viewer)

that car is SICK!
naylorcar.jpg

Where can we buy it?

Dose it go good with Vodka?

I know Monster dose.

Monster may have to move over for Vegas Fuel..........

Great news guys...........

Congrats to Max, Jane, Bill and the whole team!! Look forward to seeing you run well this year, and can't wait until Sears Point!!!

I echo all the comments so far. This is great news. I haven't noticed Vegas Fuel at the store before. That is probably because I would look to Monster or Rockstar first. Will be trying some Vegas Fuel soon.

Bill, since I assume your in charge of Max's marketing and promotions, I have to say I'm completely impressed that your team has landed such Marque sponsors such as Jaeger or Vegas Fuel. And is a testament to brilliant marketing! The Pro stock class has always been Triple tough to bring sponsors in, yet your team has landed to non-automotive sponsors in successive years. Job well done!;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments everyone. It sure isnt as easy as it looks or it "seems". While for some reason the Pro Stock class has this stigma of being hard to get sponsorships, it isnt the CLASS that the sponsor is getting into, its the PEOPLE they are associating themselves with. I remember telling the execs at Jager that you could put Jager on a tricycle and it would be big news, they agreed obviously.
Max is currently in Vegas testing. As usual, it was another mad scramble to get everything done. We will be posting more information here in the coming days.
Max's apearance schedule looks like it will remain the same with appearances nightly at different venues. Website, blog and myspace pages are being redone as we speak. We will NOT have a merch trailor out this year, we will be trying somthings different this year BUT we WILL have the hospitality party happening again:)

Some quick things......VegasFuel Energy Drink is just that, an energy drink BUT what we are trying to also educate the consumer is, its a killer mixer.
Try V&V=VegasFuel and Vodka, VegasFuel and Malibu Rum is awesome.
We've been doing some trial and error. VegasFuel is a red colored fruity type of a taste, different from your others. I will be getting a list of where to buy at retail and will list here..........we feel people are ready for some change. You tell me.
VEGAS FUEL -::- ENERGY EXPERIENCE

Well if you need people to test various drinks.

You can find me in the Zoo at BRI.

Or better yet stop by and we'll allow you to taste what we've come up with.

Like my new avatar??

Last edited:
Congrats Bill and Mad Max and the whole team... Car looks Sweet....

Gotta know where to find it in Virginia... and where to find decals for my car...

d'kid...

wondering how VegasFuel will work with bourbon?????:confused:

Gotta know where to find it in Virginia... and where to find decals for my car...

d'kid...

i just bought a case on amazon!!

d'kid...

GULP....WORKS PRETTY GOOD!!!!! Had some here at the house from when my trip out west a few months ago....had it for new years....!!!!!

That is so awesome! Congrats to the team!

And you say it goes with Vodka pretty well? Hmmmm.....

Thank y'all so much for thinking so highly of us to break it here. Membership has it's privileges. ;)

Its great with Vodka, for those who like Vodka and Cranberry will love this.
If you log on to their site they have drinks listed VEGAS FUEL -::- ENERGY EXPERIENCE

Its a great stand alone drink and an even better mixer. Kind of like the old Hawaiian Punch flavor.

Were gonna be like Outback this year, No rules, Just right. We're free to do as we choose marketing wise(within reason), while Jager "played" extreme, many rules had to be followed hindering us from what we really wanted to do. And with not having the issue with having to be over 21 to deal with, now the game is really on......:)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back