lucas oil top end reporter (1 Viewer)

Man, my geezerdom is weighin' heavy on me today...

I'm sure she's a very nice person, but I am so sick of seeing Girls Gone Wild clones with the required bolt-ons, shaved/penciled fantasy eyebrows, and enough mascara and false lashes to make a racoon jealous.

Guess that's why I think Sandra Bullock is way hotter than Pamela Anderson.

You guys would cheer Paul Page if he had that much work done and called himself Paula...:D

Man, my geezerdom is weighin' heavy on me today...

I'm sure she's a very nice person, but I am so sick of seeing Girls Gone Wild clones with the required bolt-ons, shaved/penciled fantasy eyebrows, and enough mascara and false lashes to make a racoon jealous.

Guess that's why I think Sandra Bullock is way hotter than Pamela Anderson.

You guys would cheer Paul Page if he had that much work done and called himself Paula...:D

Well no doubt Sandra is hotter, less chance of catching something too

Sam just needs more practice at comparing real vs fakies thats all.:D

Julie Atchison did a real nice job with the IHRA pit reporting. I never saw her THAT pregnant...I think she was barely starting to show last October, which would have been the last show!!

Still getting used to Megan....but she is very nice and is trying. She'll get better! :)

At this point though....Julie is still my fav....since.................ME!!:p

BUT....racing the events is much more FUN than working them....;)

Personally, I liked it when the IHRA had Nurse Tiffany doing the top end interviews.:D I though she did a pretty good job, though Julie was real good also.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back