lucas oil top end reporter (1 Viewer)

There is nothing to say but WOW.

Julie Atchison did NHRA broadcasts? I have seen her do IHRA stuff on Speed ... even while very preggers ...

Odd, IHRA ran the whole show at the Cup last month. I don't like the whole "you can't interview them until we do" thing they've got going on, but I can understand it.

From my understanding, LiveNation produces the SPEED broadcast as well.

We need Jessica Now!

uh..... THIS IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR...

4943659.gif

"Dear Lord... Please grant me the strength to find $4.0 Million dollars to go racing next year just so I can win a race and be interviewed by THIS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!"

As Wayne and Garth would say...

untitled.jpg

Ms. Jessica .... Me and Andew salute you!:cool:

DaddrewBrunch.jpg

hey hey hey what kind of myspace link was that...you're all going to get me in big trouble....:p

hey hey hey what kind of myspace link was that...you're all going to get me in big trouble....:p

I was a bit surprised when I looked at it too. Them there pictures look like stripper pictures! :D

She is very beautiful. Now all of you guys please wipe the drool off your chin!!!:D

I've always had the thought that the PowerADE series needs a female pit reporter, Jessica would be nice to have.

Seriously, I never saw/heard her. Was she pretty good doing the interviews?

Um really does it matter.:)

At worse we'll just have her stand there, smile and wave.

Who said trampoline:eek:, oh wait I think that was the voices again

Funny, according to her Myspace, one of her movie credits is "Strippers vs Zombies". How the academy missed that one at award season is beyond me ... surely it was a candidate for the Palm d' Or at Cannes ....

PS it is politically incorrect to call them strippers, these days they are "Clothing Removal Engineers". And they make the world a better place :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back