Jessie Harris and Dote Racing.... (1 Viewer)

Did they buy Baca's stuff? Good luck to them

Did they buy Baca's stuff? Good luck to them

Hey PJ, Bacas stuff went overseas.

I'm thinking David Powers/Rod Fuller Cat operation from last year perhaps? I don't think Buckley/MAR/DSR ended up with any of that.

EDIT- It's only a 5 race deal as of now, so they could have put the parts together from anybody I guess.

Last edited:
Hey PJ, Bacas stuff went overseas.

I'm thinking David Powers/Rod Fuller Cat operation from last year perhaps? I don't think Buckley/MAR/DSR ended up with any of that.

EDIT- It's only a 5 race deal as of now, so they could have put the parts together from anybody I guess.

Bacas stuff is due to land in Australia soon. My friend and his father purchased the Powers/Fuller gear. That is already over here in Australia. :)

Anyone know these guys (Dote)? I never heard of them before, although it will be cool to see Jessie back out on the track.

Anyway, here is the news release: Dote Racing News Release

They were at my local track (ESTA) this summer with their Top Dragsters and I can tell you it was a first class operation and Jessie is one heck of a driver. Sounds like they are testing the waters next year and looking forward to some financial support, who isn't, but I expect they will run well.

That's great news. She is one of the (almost) forgotten people who got a raw deal in the Evan Knoll meltdown. IIRC she gave up a steady gig driving a jet for Al Hanna with the promise of a top fuel ride funded by Evan Knoll.

That's great news. She is one of the (almost) forgotten people who got a raw deal in the Evan Knoll meltdown. IIRC she gave up a steady gig driving a jet for Al Hanna with the promise of a top fuel ride funded by Evan Knoll.

Yeah the press release for her TF debut came 1 day before EK announced he was suspending sponsorships.

That is awesome news....and about time for her, too! :)

5 events is a darn good start!

:cool:

Wow what a Sharp Paint scheme! Considering how most Paintjobs on Diggers are boring as hell, this is refreshing!;)

...a little bird flipped me a line which said Jesse Harris will be attending the Phoenix warm up race with the Doug Foley gang to complete her licensing process and test....

The Dote team is working out of his shop.... BUT.... We may have some news from this team breaking very soon from Phoenix...

Yeah.... :mad: From Jessie's myspace bulletin:

"Dote Racing and Doug Foley suck! I set their team up, were in Phoenix ready to test the car, they stab me in the back and let me go as driver. Losers!"

And someone here said they were first class? I'd say class-less!

Yeah.... :mad: From Jessie's myspace bulletin:

"Dote Racing and Doug Foley suck! I set their team up, were in Phoenix ready to test the car, they stab me in the back and let me go as driver. Losers!"

And someone here said they were first class? I'd say class-less!

I'd say you might want to get both sides of a story before jumping to a conclusion.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back