It's going to be fast (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
If you can make it to the finish....

PSB and PS should fly

From DRC- Conditions right now.

Weather conditions: air temperature 48 degrees, relative humidity 38 percent, barometer 29.80 inches, adjusted altitude -307 feet, track temperature 60 degrees

Don't see negative corrected altitude very often.

Do you think a PS 6.4 is possible? It should be interesting in about 30 minutes.

IIRC there was a negative corrected altitude when he ran the .51 (.52?) in testing this winter.

Fletcher went -.697 lifting.

i hope the track temp warms up by the time the fuel cars get up......under 65 is really shaky....they're gonna be rattling the drivers brains out

thought leo said 75* track temp a few minutes ago... yeah a .40 in gas floppers...

mid .50 if they pull the nos off of them:p:rolleyes:;)

Unless the track prep is really good, I think it still might be too cold for the pro stockers. The conditions in Pomona on Sunday before the rains came were: air temperature 61 degrees, relative humidity 59 percent, barometer 28.88 inches, adjusted altitude 1,872 feet, track temperature 64 degrees. The conditions were similar on Tuesday, except the track temp was 81 degrees, which obviously made a huge difference for GA :D

Well there goes my theory for houston not being fast this weekend. Amazing! 6.49 is very possible. If the 52 anderson ran in pomona is an indication:)

I'm sure glad they were able to bribe NHRA to allow the 4 valve heads. /sarcasm
:rolleyes:

Brent, that was about track and air, not about the bicycles themselves... Hector running a .94 was just as impressive... anyone that runs a 6 on two wheels is impressive in my book... but then, I remember when a high six was outstanding in AA/FD...

does drew ride a rumble bike or a screaming rice burner? :eek::rolleyes: all the bicycles look the same to me.... never seen a PSB run in person, grateful they don't run at Richmond... Nitro Harleys on the other hand...

d'kid

does drew ride a rumble bike or a screaming rice burner?

d'kid
He rides a Hardley. You know, the official bribe-brand motorcycle of the NHRA, the ones that were recently allowed to run 4 valve heads. Still haven't seen any reason why the Buell's were not allowed to do the same since they're both v-twins. Never mind, I answered my own question...only one of them is the official bribe-brand motorcycle of the NHRA, and it's not Buell.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back