is the high elevation really that bad at Bandimere? (1 Viewer)

I know that I am not running on all cylinders at that track! It is a bi*ch just walkin around there!

Texas beer and wine sure is tasty at that altitude and a lot like drinking rocket fuel! :D

I know that I am not running on all cylinders at that track! It is a bi*ch just walkin around there!

Texas beer and wine sure is tasty at that altitude and a lot like drinking rocket fuel! :D

Coming back from the car after a drink or lunch does suck with the big climb involved.

If you actually get to where you literally can't get around, they are very accommodating with the golf carts. I have a friend that had a stroke and doesn't walk very well, so when we go to the races, they give us rides when needed.

What exactly is Texas beer?

My guess is it comes in a very large bottle! And probably hates anything to do with corn.....

Coming back from the car after a drink or lunch does suck with the big climb involved.

If you actually get to where you literally can't get around, they are very accommodating with the golf carts. I have a friend that had a stroke and doesn't walk very well, so when we go to the races, they give us rides when needed.

What exactly is Texas beer?

We bring beer & wine from Texas and it has a larger percentage of alcohol than Colorado beer. It is only 3.2% alcohol in the Rocky Mountain state. The first time I went there, I was thinking........"this wine doesn't work like this on my head in Texas!" then I finally figured it out that it is the altitude that delivers the kick in the pants!

Higher alcohol content. :D

We call that 'whiskey' in California.........:D

Kelly is 'Texas' beer what makes pictures with stuffed animals possible?? Hey, just asking!!!!!:eek:

(You guys had me confused....must specify which Alan is involved in future discussions!!)

The liquor stores in Oklahoma can sell 6% but it's got to be at room temperature. WTF? In convenience stores it's 3.2%. My cousins are always asking me to bring 6% beer up to the family reunion. Wait! Isn't that bootlegging? ;)

The liquor stores in Oklahoma can sell 6% but it's got to be at room temperature. WTF? In convenience stores it's 3.2%. My cousins are always asking me to bring 6% beer up to the family reunion. Wait! Isn't that bootlegging? ;)

New Nickname...........Kelly "Smokey & The Bandit" Holmes!:D

How is it bootlegging if it's legally purchased?:rolleyes:

3.2 is only sold in convenience stores. Liquor stores in CO sell the same beer that can be bought in Texas.

We bring beer & wine from Texas and it has a larger percentage of alcohol than Colorado beer. It is only 3.2% alcohol in the Rocky Mountain state. The first time I went there, I was thinking........"this wine doesn't work like this on my head in Texas!" then I finally figured it out that it is the altitude that delivers the kick in the pants!

3.2 is only sold in convenience stores. Liquor stores in CO sell the same beer that can be bought in Texas.

Yeah but does it have to be room temperature like in Oklahoma? That's a pain if you're REALLY thirsty! Oh, who am I kidding??!! Like I've never drank warm beer! lol

Oh, who am I kidding??!! Like I've never drank warm beer! lol

The first and last warm beer I ever drank was at Thunder Road Dragstrip when I was 14. My older sister's boyfriend assured me it would be fine. Those hot Budweisers tasted about the same coming up as they did going down.

And now that I think about it, he was from Hereford Texas.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back