Important question, please respond. (1 Viewer)

I prefer raw footage, it gives me a behind the scenes feel when viewing.
Like when Arend was giving Alexis tips on backing up, that was cool to listen to.

I watched all of the recent videos and my favorites were the interview with Zippy and Del, just seemed like you were having a nice conversation with them instead of something being scripted/edited.

As others said, really enjoyed the Alexis video, the sounds, the talk with Arend, etc. The raw footage is a nice change. I do agree with Nick that there was one time in the Force video where the body was up and nothing was going on for a while....maybe a little editing there.

Otherwise, fantastic! Thanks John!

For example, I have an Alexis Dejoria piece to put together. Do you want to see the video highlights of the actual test and talking to Jeff Arend "raw." Along with a seperate video interview with Alexis or do you want to see a video production that would just include the best stuff?

I really appreciate you taking time to give me feedback.

Thanks,
JK

John:

Put me down as a vote for the "raw" stuff. The Alexis video was a great example as I really enjoyed that style.

I prefer the raw version. I really enjoy what you do. Thank you for all the hard work, and the info you provide to us, John.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back