I'd love to see this as an FC, PS or stocker.... (1 Viewer)

How about this one Sam...

cars-01-horizontal.jpg

Honda FC Sport...

and it's 'green"....

You build yours and I'll build mine.

race ya....:D

That CTS has to be one of the most hideous cars I've ever seen. Pathetic. Nice one Generic Motors, that hunk of junk should pull you out of the gutter. :rolleyes:

My wife has owned 3 Cadillacs. She will NEVER own another one. That garbage is supposed to be GM's top of the line? No wonder people are buying so many foriegn cars these days.

I guess I'm getting old. My idea of a Caddy is a land yacht, not a BMW wannabe.
Give me a Fleetwood or Eldorado.

Vaughn, I had a CTS as a demo for a few weeks and love the car. Wish I had the trick CTS-V with a stick

Buy foreign? Lets see the big star, Toyota, recalls for sticking gas pedal because of floor mats so they say, engines back into the 90's that are full of water and lets not forget the front ends of the trucks back to the late 90's that are having problems and they are fighting the federal goverment to fix them.

Have you seen the CTSV? A client of mine has one, 2008 6 speed..... quite mod'ded... that car is frickin ridiculous. That's a race car with leather interior. A little pricey perhaps..... it's a ZO6 'Vette wrapped in sheetmetal. If they're set up right, those things are absolutley insane. No street car should have that much torque. Even as they are, right off production, those are the hottest cars..... maybe since the Buick Grand National. NECK SNAPPER

caught that this morning.... that will be one bad mammer-jammer... built with trained talent from the aerospace industry.... heck, even know the building....

only issue is the range... wonder what the charging time is, and battery life.

d'kid

I usually never refer to a car as "sexy" but IMO this one most certainly qualifies:

Cadillac CTS Coupe: The Cadillac Of Coupes - GM Inside News Forum

And yes, there will be a V series version. Would be great if it were to be made into a FC body or a body-in-white version made.

Sam, I'm glad that Cadillac's appeal to some segment of the population and their sales have been good, but I still have not bought into the edgy look that Caddy took up several years ago. It has improved, and it is unique to Cadillac, but the look of this new CTS Coupe doesn't grab me any more than previous offerings. Hope it sells, as America needs to keep building cars Americans want. I'm not there yet but I keep looking.

I'd LOVE to have a CTS. But that CTS coupe just looks like an import with a Cadillac grill to me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back