Funny car bodies I'd like to see.... (1 Viewer)

Most Lamborghini or Ferrari owners aren't at the drag races. They're usually at the country clubs enjoying their wine and cheese. So yeah, drag racing is not their target market. .

Too busy trying to squeeze between a suv and a sedan in the opposite lane:eek:

i know the people at ecklers who built epplers corvette. told me it was a pain the butt to build. gm got them to do it, but they said that it wasn't worth it. also back when the beachcomers had one, it was jinxed. i think it burned to the ground. it was like having a green race car back in the day.

David, have you seen the Scion that runs in Super Stock? 9.90s all day long banging a 5 speed F.W.D. turbo Toyota! Funny to watch a toaster kicking butts against some iconic Mussle Cars from Detroit!

David, have you seen the Scion that runs in Super Stock? 9.90s all day long banging a 5 speed F.W.D. turbo Toyota! Funny to watch a toaster kicking butts against some iconic Mussle Cars from Detroit!

I have! I spent some time in their pit checking out how they make that thing go so fast. It's hard at first to wrap your head around how the suspension works to hook up a FWD, and it's quite impressive that a front driver can run like that!

I shot this at the 2010 Jeg's Sports Nationals at Fontana
2010XB6448.jpg

Last edited:
back to the orginal question...

I wana see a Prius :D Nitromethane is an alternative fuel right?

back to the orginal question...

I wana see a Prius :D Nitromethane is an alternative fuel right?
Man I hate those cars, I cringe every time I pull up behind one, worse than driving behind a mini van.

I have to wonder why no one has built a Viper body for a funny car yet?

I would like to see a Dodge Dart body on an fc. I also think think the Chevy Cruze would work. Even the Ford Taurus. Even Lamborghini or Ferrari would look nice as a thin body, but I dont think the target would fit with the market.

You may be too young to remember Gene Snow’s RAMBUNCTIOUS injected F/C, or the RAMCHARGERS F/C ?????? Both were Darts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back