I need tire help (1 Viewer)

nitrogirl

Nitro Member
Hi all,
As most of you know, my husband and I are living overseas (he's USAF) and, as things are always prone to happening at the worst possible time, he is currently deployed.
Long story short, I was driven into a roadside curb today (such a charming gentleman that drove away as soon as he did this to me) and damaged one of my tires. In Europe, they do not sell runflat tires. Heck, they don't even sell all-season tires so they can sell each person two sets of tires and charge a storage fee for the set not currently in use. So now I find that Pirelli is out of stock on the tires I need just one of, and won't have more for an indefinite period of time. They are almost new, so I don't need or want four new ones, just one to replace. The major companies that will mail to APO addresses have none in stock and I am pretty much stuck.
So long story short (well, not really that short, I guess), does anyone have a friend who owns or works at a tire shop that could check their stock to see if they have this tire?
Pirelli P Zero Nero 245/40/18 v rated runflat all season tire
I wouldn't otherwise ask, but I really need a tire angel. :p Have I mentioned how homesick I am for the USA?
Thanks everyone for reading.

Last edited:
This might be a bit of a reach for you but try getting a hold of Marco Maurischat and see if has some suggestion. Maurischat-Racing

Marco is a good customer and friend of ours at Valley Head Service. He and Nadine came by for a visit earlier in the year before heading to the national event in Las Vegas.

Good luck with this issue.

My warehouse shows national back order :(

If you can go with a Goodyear run flat, I can get that.

Are you on Ramstein?

I don't know if it'll help but I've heard that family support services can do a lot for you as far as locating items that are only available stateside. Also, check AAFES if you haven't already.

Are you on Ramstein?

I don't know if it'll help but I've heard that family support services can do a lot for you as far as locating items that are only available stateside. Also, check AAFES if you haven't already.

We aren't at Ramstein, we are waaaaay out in the sticks and not even at an American base but a NATO base.
Thanks for your help, everyone. I will continue following any leads you may have.

We aren't at Ramstein, we are waaaaay out in the sticks and not even at an American base but a NATO base.
Thanks for your help, everyone. I will continue following any leads you may have.

Found one. It would have to be shipped to me, then shipped to you. Its 3 to five days away from me. Its at a Phoenix, AZ warehouse so if there is another mater in the Phoenix area, maybe they can take care of the shipping.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back