Tire Kingdom Gators (1 Viewer)

NiTROhype

Nitro Member
Tire Kingdom has been busy this week! First a two car PS sponsorship for Gray Motorsports, now an event sponsor for the Gators!

New Gatornationals Event Sponsor

I just sent the following message to their "contact us:"

"I just wanted to drop a note to let you know how very much I appreciate your sponsorship of NHRA drag racing! I have long shopped for tires online, and have typically used whichever merchant offered the best price. However, as an avid drag racing fan, I do my best to do business with the companies that support the sport I love. As such, all my replacement tires from here on out will be purchased from one of your merchants. Thanks again!"

I encourage you to do the same. As a business owner myself, I like to know that my marketing dollars are garnering interest and hopefully business. The more we support those that support us, the better off our sport will be!

NiTROhype

Agreed Toby, I try to spend my dollars on company's who support the sport.

Good job men...now here is a bandwagon we can ALL jump on.......everyone on the board has to buy tires of some type at some time ......support the sponsor's with your wallets....and tell them why!

Tire Kingdom/NTB is not new as a sponsor. They have been with Paul Richards on his funny car for several years. It has always been a small dollar deal that Paul used when running his car over in IHRA, and then later bringing it over to Bobby Lagana's t/f car.

Paul has been courting this company for quite a long time, taking the car to display for new store openings, all the while trying to get them to see the value in using the sport for their marketing.

Talking to Paul yesterday, he is hopeful that this increased presence will pay off and come back to his efforts on his own team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back