Tire Kingdom Gatornationals Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are my photos from the Tire Kingdom Nationals . psagalleries : 2012 Tire Kingdom Gatornationals

I hope you all enjoy. Even though I was pretty sick over the course of the weekend it was great to be back at the races and seeing everyone again. Next stop for me will be Zmax Dragway in a few weeks for the 4 wide nationals..

David Smith

Thanks Ed and Kyle for the compliments they are very much appreciated...

Kyle I'm sorry I do not have a photo/vendor license to sell photos. The Photos I take can only be used for your viewing pleasure on the PSA site or for editorial purposes only.

Thanks again to everyone who has viewed my pictures its a lot of work but knowing people enjoy them is what keeps me going.

David Smith

Ok, any way you can email the high res of some specific shots that you took?Thanks!

Nope sorry giving away photos is just as bad as of infraction as selling photos without a photo/vendors license per the NHRA photo policy.. Anybody who knows me real well knows I could care less what anyone does with my photos but there is a set of rules I must follow or I risk losing my photo taking privileges for life at NHRA sanctioned events..

there are 3 places where you can find my photos from the past and present..

davesdragpics' Photos | SmugMug there is over 225,000 drag racing photos from 2006-2010

speedzonemagazine-photo's Photos | SmugMug over 70,000 drag racing photos from 2011 and slowly but surely I have been adding my 2003 when I first started taking photos at the races through 2005..

and my present photos can be found at psagalleries

I am not the best photographer in the world but I think I hold my own for being a Machinist for a living.

You do an excellent job David, and put in a lot of hard work. Thanks for posting. I look forward to catching up with you this year at the track. 2007 was too long ago now.

Regards,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back