Hillary Will's NHRA Blog (1 Viewer)

I feel for ya Ray!!!:(
Get yourself some aloe lotion to put on your burns, something good to drink & take it easy!!!
Thanks to the first part... :)
Second part!! Dont do lotions... :D
Its an old art thing that goes way back... :eek:
I've washed so much with Dawn doing more than a few all night airbrush jobs, that I've actually bleed for two weeks...NEVER!! in my entire life in this sport or as a machinist have I ever encountered a solvent, or cleaning agent or anything liquid related, that comes close to what repeated usage of Dawn dish soap does to the tops of my hands... Period!!

Last part is what I've been doing most of the day!! hehe
Trying to load my pics incase anyone wants to see, blurry,shaky, out of focus pics from Sonoma is what I've been trying to do with the other part of my day!!

SOB!! Is it really that hard?? REALLY!!

Well good morning to ya Mr. Happy!

Very happy to hear all is well with Hillary. Did not mean any disrespect.
She is one of the few I root for. I would be very happy to see her win not only a Wally, but the whole thing. I think she is due. Sorry if comment about 7 weeks without a blog was taken the wrong way. But I am still impressed that Jim O and the crew can work the magic in 75 Min. Go Hillary.

Very happy to hear all is well with Hillary. Did not mean any disrespect.
She is one of the few I root for. I would be very happy to see her win not only a Wally, but the whole thing. I think she is due. Sorry if comment about 7 weeks without a blog was taken the wrong way. But I am still impressed that Jim O and the crew can work the magic in 75 Min. Go Hillary.

Thank you Dennis............that is more like it!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back