Hillary Will's NHRA Blog (2 Viewers)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
I heard from Hillary and she said "My blog is broken"!!! She is performing delicate surgery on it right now and if all goes well, it should be in the recovery room soon. Please say some prayers and keep your fingers crossed that the blog survives!

Please stay tuned!!!:D

So do inquiring Suzie Q fans.... I wonder if we could talk Hillary into really spilling the beans:eek::D:confused:

We can't get the simulcast on Sunday's and Hillary's blog is broken.
What's going on with nhra dot com?:D:p

Bamboo under the finger nails....
Dripping water on the forehead...
The WHO cranked to 150 dbs in a very small room
Being locked in that same room with Compton

Well, I can personally attest, here's part of the problem right here - dating back 2 weeks ago - hard to think about your computer when you're sandwiched between these 2 dudes all weekend! (they hadn't seen each other since Vegas!!!)....she was REALLY excited & giddy like a schoolgirl with a permanent smile stuck on her face all weekend long in Denver. Good times! Check it out:

0728-03075D

Last edited:
Y'all are funny!

Ray, I dunno how one breaks a blog, but anything is possible these days! Lets just pray the little bloggie pulls through!

75 minutes to swap out and rebuild a 8000 Hp Nitro motor. 7 Weeks to fix a Blog. Or not fix a Blog.

The blog is broken no more!!!!!

Blogs.NHRA.com - NHRA Driver Blogs
Teri
I'm really tired, but if you wouldnt mind calling and reading it to me, that would be great!!

The pics alone, buy her a pass without even readin' a word... Yet!! T-?

I'm sure the article "fully" explains the reason behind her having to take a lie-detector test... :p

Pictures of girls vs. blah-blah-blah
Yeah!! you "guys" aint think'in straight again are ya... Bunch of words vs. POG's!!

#1 WTH are you thinking!! If you have visions of 'the wife and a fry pan'... Sorry!! got'it!!

#2 What do you do first??

A.Look at pics
B.Read blog, then look at pics
C.Read blog while scanning pics as blogger's blog goes along, until they hint... look at pics!! >
D.Scan pics, then read blog alternating betwee

nevermind- :rolleyes:<--at MYSELF!!

Hope Granpa's o.k.

Thank's Hill- :)

:D

Hard day Ray????? Too much sanding???
Hell no... Sanding can wait a day... :) I'm a FRENCH FRY!! Burnt up from yesterday... Those mountains suuuuuck!! My legs are still not right... :D Warmest evening in quite a few years as well... Ask anyone!! :p I was prepared, and I still froze!!

Major props to JoAnne for sticking it out... :eek:

Hell no... Sanding can wait a day... :) I'm a FRENCH FRY!! Burnt up from yesterday... Those mountains suuuuuck!! My legs are still not right... Warmest evening in quite a few years as well... Ask anyone!! I was prepared, and I still froze!!

Major props to JoAnne for sticking it out... :eek:
I feel for ya Ray!!!:(
Get yourself some aloe lotion to put on your burns, something good to drink & take it easy!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back