TJ Blog (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
I love Tommy Johnson Jr and Melanie Troxel. They are probably some of my favorite drivers next to Force hands down. I was reading his blog and something struck me.

*DISCLAIMER: I AM MERELY READING (ALBEIT TOO MUCH PROBABLY) INTO THE BELOW STATEMENT AND MY MIND JUST STOPPED AND WENT..."UH.." I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING, READ ANYTHING, SO PLEASE BE FOREWARNED THAT THIS IS MY THOUGHTS ONLY*

TJ Blog

"We’ve got some more news from the Johnson household so I will blog that in the next day or so. I know I’ve been a little slow with the updates lately but with things slowing down for a week or so before the holidays I’ll try and keep you updated a little better. Until then stay warm and happy shopping!"

I know that this is how the nasty rumor mill started, and please with anyone reading this, I mean NO DISRESPECT to ANYONE in any way, shape or form. I love the Johnson/Troxel family, and they are tremendous people.

But...I mean, could it mean? Nah...

:eek:

Last edited:
for morgan lucas sake i bet hes hopin its another yorkie puppy:) but well just wait and see. tj and mel are great racers as well as people. we all wish them the best!

A smaller version of Mel or TJ on the way? Hmmmm. Although, the Bernstien's fooled us all at Indy with the "Family Announcement." Who knows.

So...if Melanie was actually pregnant...how much into the racing season could she race?? Or could she at all??? (that's probably a stupid question, but I really don't know...)

Wow! Wouldn't that be great? Wouldn't it be something if it were twins...boy and a girl....instant family, then back to racin'..... maybe better get two jr. dragsters ready... HA! :eek:

Seriously, whatever the news, I wish both of them the very best. Super racers, super people too, from all accounts. :D

Melanie in a husband and wife as F/C teamates...
Are we betting here??? Oh that's right we can't... Just ask Skuza:(

TJ Blog

Read all about the new addition to the family! I will definitely miss reading about Spike, but I am happy that there is a new addition for them.

While a child is always a joy, I'm sure Melanie wants to get a championship before she has to sit out a year. :)

Last edited:
My brothers and sister and I did the same thing for my mom after our dear Yorkie, Taylor died about 5 years ago. We had him for almost 11 years, I grew up with him. Since all us kids are out of the house my mom gets pretty lonely at home by herself since my Dad travels quite a bit at our company. So for her birthday 2 years ago we got another Yorkie pup for her. Let me tell you, she loves him! It is amazing how an animal can bring such joy to people's lives, I think they are a real blessing. I would dare to guess Mel & TJ feel the same way!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back