Heart Like A Wheel on DVD (1 Viewer)

John Force movie

Did anyone else have the thought of who'd be good to play the part of John Force if a movie were to be made about him? I smell another thread starting up! LOL

Did anyone else have the thought of who'd be good to play the part of John Force if a movie were to be made about him? I smell another thread starting up! LOL

Kids said Busey.. Gotta go with that... (KW spend a year and a half 'round alky flops when he was a baby 6 months to 2 years, Suffolk, Richmond Dragway US13, Budds Creek, garage at Lee's, ect) He's not a big fan, but he knows who Papa John is. We agree Busey's too big, but hey, it will only be a movie... now, who plays Ashley?

I have a couple of questions.......

How much tension do they have in those pits? I know NHRA Drag Racing is a business, but how weird is it around there given Shirley and Connie's history?

From experience ;) if you get two men in the same 'camp' that have their own chapters in a woman's life......it can get interesting.

I never knew that there was footage of the Montreal accident.

I have only ever seen that one photo of the car sailing through the air already broken apart and subsequent shots of the bits and peices that used to form a racecar lying on the ground.

I never knew Footage from Shirley's Montreal Accident existed either? All the Diamond P tapes just showed stills.

I never knew Footage from Shirley's Montreal Accident existed either? All the Diamond P tapes just showed stills.

I have scoured the DVD from start to finish and there is no Montreal accident footage that I am aware of, there are the standard stills though.

I have a couple of questions.......

How much tension do they have in those pits? I know NHRA Drag Racing is a business, but how weird is it around there given Shirley and Connie's history?

From experience ;) if you get two men in the same 'camp' that have their own chapters in a woman's life......it can get interesting.

In my opinion, if it was going to be a problem, I don't think Rahn or Shirley either one would of went to Kalitta Motorsports. The past is the past. Some people just can't let it go but those that matter have gone past it. It seems to be working.

I watched mine last night. Did anyone else notice when Muldowney said " I've got to work on the carbs" while the dragster was injected? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back