Heart Like A Wheel on DVD (1 Viewer)

bigapple14

Nitro Member
It's what some of us have been waiting years for!!!!! :D

Check out NHRA.com for more info.

Also, FYI, www.deepdiscountdvd.com appears to be pre-selling the dvd for $11.99, INCLUDING S&H (versus #13.99 PLUS S&H on NHRA.com)! I've used that website several times before and are normally some of the most inexpensive movies with free shipping that you'll find! Just thought I'd pass that along!

Jim Notch

You're not going to believe this, but just today while my wife was in Ross I stopped into Best Buy to check if Heart Like a Wheel was available on DVD. Since I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't find it on the store shelf I'm glad to now learn that I can order it.

Interesting to see there is footage of the crash from 1984. I don't think that has ever been shown to the public.. I've never seen it... Only the wall slapper at indy in '83......It was not even in the "Shirley" movie/show with Steve Evans.

It's what some of us have been waiting years for!!!!! :D

Check out NHRA.com for more info.

Also, FYI, www.deepdiscountdvd.com appears to be pre-selling the dvd for $11.99, INCLUDING S&H (versus #13.99 PLUS S&H on NHRA.com)! I've used that website several times before and are normally some of the most inexpensive movies with free shipping that you'll find! Just thought I'd pass that along!

Jim Notch
Thanks for the info, Jim..

Cedar Rapids, huh?

Cedar Rapids, huh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, Hiawatha to be more precise! I just say CR as no one knows where Hiawatha is! LOL.

Interesting to see there is footage of the crash from 1984. I don't think that has ever been shown to the public.. I've never seen it... Only the wall slapper at indy in '83......It was not even in the "Shirley" movie/show with Steve Evans.

I never knew that there was footage of the Montreal accident.

I have only ever seen that one photo of the car sailing through the air already broken apart and subsequent shots of the bits and peices that used to form a racecar lying on the ground.

9980200292706.jpg

It'll be great to see that movie again. I haven't seen it in maybe 18 years.
It will be interesting to see how Bonnie's portrayal matches up with what I've seen of Shirley.

Heart like a wheel..........2?

I am hoping that one day someone sees fit to come out with a Heart Like a Wheel 2.....maybe with one of our newer female stars (Troxel, Enders, Will, Angelle, Ashley, Britney, Courtney Force) and Shirley herself doing some cameos? I'd buy it in a split second!

About time. My VHS tape is smooth worn out.:D Hopefully it will contain some of the background stuff that is on the rest of the DVD's.:cool:

I am hoping that one day someone sees fit to come out with a Heart Like a Wheel 2.....maybe with one of our newer female stars (Troxel, Enders, Will, Angelle, Ashley, Britney, Courtney Force) and Shirley herself doing some cameos? I'd buy it in a split second!

Although aimed more to kids, I suppose the Disney film Right On Track about Erica Enders somewhat fits that category.

I could see that happening - especially if Driving Force remains a big hit. Given Force's background of growing up poor and then going on to a big success as a drag racer, he has a compelling story that has the stuff that could make for a great movie.

I could see that happening - especially if Driving Force remains a big hit. Given Force's background of growing up poor and then going on to a big success as a drag racer, he has a compelling story that has the stuff that could make for a great movie.

Old Truck driver does good.:D Remember all the FIRE years too.:eek: Would be great to see them use a bunch of the old Floopers too.:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back