ESPN screwing us again (2 Viewers)

Wonder how much of our qualifying show we'll get. :(

And yes, I do remember when watching coverage on TNN a week or two after the race was all we had... That doesn't make me any happier about missing coverage now.

Go figure, they didn't cut it short, better call Ripley's Believe It Or Not!:D and yes they should have cut into the nascar jr show just to show them how it feels to have there show cut short!:p:p:p

Wonder how much of our qualifying show we'll get. :(

And yes, I do remember when watching coverage on TNN a week or two after the race was all we had... That doesn't make me any happier about missing coverage now.
I didn't mind waiting 2 weeks.. You got to hear Steve an Dave do the shows an they were done correctly... Some of the best Drag Racing Coverage and it never got bumped for tiddlewinks qualifying.

BTW who is CRUISER?? I saw Cruz Pedregon on the screen but kept wondering who was on a cruise or what was being talked about.

Whether or not they showed the whole 2 hr. Qualifying show, I didn't get all of it as I only added an extra 30 min to my DVR recording figuring that would be enough. NOPE! Woke up this morning to see when the stupid Busch race was over, and of course with 3 wrecks in the last 67 laps, it took 48-50 extra minutes to finish the race, so needless to say, my DVR recording is about 20 min short of getting all of it in. And we think drag racing has down time, look what NASCAR Jr. has. This stinks! But, I wasn't staying up to watch it anyway, so I guess I can only blame myself for not adding more extra recording time. :(

I am probably the only one who is not complaining that the Busch race went over. I forgot to set the DVR and did not get back from E-Town until 11:20. After the ride from hell, other then the racing it was the only thing that went right for me yesterday. On the way home a big truck was trying to merge from my left into stand still traffic. The highway divided and he was trying to merge after the solid white line. We were right side by side, and when the guy in front of me moved I sped up he came right and ended up pushing me about 10 feet. He hit me at such low speed there was no jarring bump, but he scraped up the bumper cover pretty bad. As I got out of the car I kept thinking, I hope this is not Ron Dunlap :D

the issue i have with espn is not necessarily having a busch race before nhra, but its the fact that it ALWAYS carries over into the nhra timeslot. did they ever think of maybe budgeting some of that time into the busch race instead. seems like nhra is the the rag doll of espn that gets tossed around by nascar, softball, bowling, billiards and poker....

the issue i have with espn is not necessarily having a busch race before nhra, but its the fact that it ALWAYS carries over into the nhra timeslot. did they ever think of maybe budgeting some of that time into the busch race instead. seems like nhra is the the rag doll of espn that gets tossed around by nascar, softball, bowling, billiards and poker....
You forgot jump rope, cheerleading, womens body building (yuck), underwater basket weaving, and every other thing besides dragracing. Jason is right NHRA is the rag doll of espn, they just throw it around, and around, and around.

Yeah, I stayed up until 2 am... and no I don't watch stock car racing... so what? I'm staying up to watch the show tonight too... and then get up at 6 am to go to werk.... will nap after the audio just lost the monitor again... good bye all

ESPN TOTALLY SCREWS UP PERIOD, TONIGHT WE HAVE COLLEGE BASEBALL THAT WILL PROBABLY RUN OVER TOO, WE WILL START 10:30 MIN. ANOTHER NIGHT OF TAPING IT AND WATCHING IT TOMARROW NIGHT :mad: :mad: ESPN SUCKS!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back